N/S Sammy Knight signs a 3 year deal with the defending Super Bowl champs (1 Viewer)

I loved watching Sammy when he was with the Saints. May not have been the fastest on the field, but he always seemed to be around the ball, and man could he hit. Knight, Jimmy Spencer, and Benny Thompson all loved to hit people...

I was hoping that the Saints would sign Knight again, even for depth, why couldn't he compete for a starting job against Bullocks?

I thought he left as a Free Agent because we was sick of being a Saint and wanted to play for a title. He was our best defender, a playmaker, when he left and we never really replaced him to this date.

I always wondered what it would have done to the defense with the dome patrol, if he had been playing safety with them.

You guys dont remember what era started after Knight left??? Haslett wanted to get faster at Safety, so he went out and got everyone ones all time favorite Saints Safety.........Tebucky Jones!!!!! Gawd I miss him. Whose with me??? T-Buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom