N/S Sanchez/Belichick handshake (1 Viewer)

saintlyn8

cool brees
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
HOLY COW belecheat is a real piece of **** sore loser. Can't stand the patriots!

Saints addic

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I dont know.....The guy wants to win, he is po'd after a loss. If he was our coach we wouldnt have a problem with it. Just sayin

saintsinNO

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I dont know.....The guy wants to win, he is po'd after a loss. If he was our coach we wouldnt have a problem with it. Just sayin

I don't know about that...wanting to win is one thing...being classless and a sore loser is another...you learn sportsmanship from a young age...plain and simple is that he wants to win, but he is an MOD EDIT SEEK A HIGHER LEVEL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jetsknicks1

Veteran
Reaction score
HOLY COW belecheat is a real piece of **** sore loser. Can't stand the patriots!

Preach it brother! He really is a piece of work. He'll spew his robotic BS at a press confrence but he really is classless. GO JETS.

AeonSaar

Reaction score
He shook his hand in a very minimal manner. It wasn't the most respectful handshake, but it was still a handshake. No harm no foul.

AceTW

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

I would. Seriously. That would royally **** me off to see my coach act like that no matter the circumstance.

jetsknicks1

Veteran
Reaction score
he shook his hand, did he want a kiss too

It's the fact that he's so dismissive. Sanchez grew up watching the Pats win SB's. He gets the chance to meet someone he's probably admired and the dude blows him off. Very bush league.

someone

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with what he did. He shook the guys hand and moved on. Was he supposed to kiss his feet and congratulate a rookie on a win? Heck no! It's time to get back into the locker room and move on. You just lost the game. If you truly care, you're not supposed to stick around. Especially if that team's been talking trash all week. How do we know Sanchez didn't say something like "We told you we'd beat your sorry arse"?

Edit: Plus, he has like 12 people around him pushing and shoving in every direction. The slow motion also made it a lot more dramatic than it really was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom