N/S Sanchez/Belichick handshake (1 Viewer)

When Rex Ryan starts talking trash about Payton and the Saints lets see what the Saints fans have to say about it . I do expect Rex to talk a lot of trash because he and his team are eating the cheese .

I don't think we'll hear anything from Rex about the Saints, or any other team for that matter. I think the way he handled BB & the Pats from the start has been genius. For almost the last decade the Jets have had an inferiorarty(SP) complex when it came to the Pats. What Rex did is let his new team know from the start that he didn't care who they were or how many rings they had, he was going to go out there and beat on them, and his players bought into it.

I'm coming to NOLA for the game and am really gettin stoked. I hope we both win this Sunday. It would be awesome to see 2 undefeated teams go head to head. GO JETS

Rookies don't deserve to touch a hand that bears 3 superbowl rings!

Sanchez :scratch: I'm gonna go say Hi to Bill :scratch:

Bellicek :1zhelp: That kid is chasing me isn't he? :covri:

I'm just as sick of the Jets ... more this season with all the Sanchez and Ryan nonsense. I haven't seen Sanchez play this year, but you'd think he's Joe Namath, Joe Montana, and Tom Brady all rolled into one. I've seen the Pats (against Buffalo), and that team did not look very good at all. On that night, Buffalo was the better team, and then gave the game away. I'm hoping NE can handle Atlanta at home, but I think it's a toss-up. If the game weren't in Foxboro, I wouldn't give the Pats much of a chance.

Didn't the Patriots used to go by a "slice of humble pie" motto. I guess they are only humble if Goodell is sweeping spygate under the carpet. Lol.

he shook his hand, did he want a kiss too

exactly, I mean geez when have you ever seen bill chit chat with another coach after a game - and for that matter - I don't think a lot of times the head coaches and QBs (unless they've had history) shake hands.

This is silly people are just jumping on the Sanchez bandwagon and looking for something to talk about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom