N/S Sanchez/Belichick handshake (1 Viewer)

I don't see anything wrong with what he did. He shook the guys hand and moved on. Was he supposed to kiss his feet and congratulate a rookie on a win? Heck no! It's time to get back into the locker room and move on. You just lost the game. If you truly care, you're not supposed to stick around. Especially if that team's been talking trash all week. How do we know Sanchez didn't say something like "We told you we'd beat your sorry arse"?

Edit: Plus, he has like 12 people around him pushing and shoving in every direction. The slow motion also made it a lot more dramatic than it really was.

Hell, Brady didn't even stick around to shake his hand at all. He's about the only QB I ever see do that when they lose.

Just like LeBron biatch james. Sore losers never win. I hope LeBron never wins a championship, just like I hope that Brady and Beli***** never win another.

As a player i never really went out of my way to shake anyones hand win or lose. I usually just walk off the field. And i definitley dont do it when i win cause it ****** me off that the other team is just trying to shake your hand cause they feel good that they won.

But if i was a coach in the NFL i would always shake the hand of the opposing team/coach. That is just no class what so ever. You can't use the argument of " i am just a competitive guy and hate to lose ". **** is what i say.

He has always been a real piece of work. He did the same thing when Mangini went to the Jets and beat them one time.

You have an idiot coach and team talking trash all week to the Patriots and then you lose and you have the starting QB wanting a handshake. I would be ****** as well.

Oh yeah....Btw, I wouldn't condone Sean Payton acting classless like that by any means, but I do understand some of the feeling that goes into Saints Addic statement about it.

Eventhough this was thought as, as classless by some, the "lil tipping of the cap" by Sean Payton, NO! It was "Priceless", and somewhat arrogant, sometimes arrogance as-well as confidence is needed when you are in charge of multi million dollar conglomerate.

Besides, if Payton did mean it to be arrogant towards the Eagles, so what, I'm tickled pink knowing we were on the good end of Paytons smirk and cap tip! Its good to have a lil bit of that around here.

Philly fans stink anyway, the masters of booing "any and er'body"!
They'll boo there grandmother that they just picked up for Christmas dinner because she was taking too long to get out the car and make it to the front door. All the while she's looking for their help!:jpshakehead:

I dont recall the Jets "talking trash".. All i remember is them saying they had a gameplan and that they were going to win and everyone was laughing at them and knocking them for being confident.. And they won.. Didnt see any bad sportsmanship on their end.. For Brady/Belichick on the other hand.. Well..

Oh yeah....Btw, I wouldn't condone Sean Payton acting classless like that by any means, but I do understand some of the feeling that goes into Saints Addic statement about it.

Eventhough this was thought as, as classless by some, the "lil tipping of the cap" by Sean Payton, NO! It was "Priceless", and somewhat arrogant, sometimes arrogance as-well as confidence is needed when you are in charge of multi million dollar conglomerate.

Besides, if Payton did mean it to be arrogant towards the Eagles, so what, I'm tickled pink knowing we were on the good end of Paytons smirk and cap tip! Its good to have a lil bit of that around here.

Philly fans stink anyway, the masters of booing "any and er'body"!
They'll boo there grandmother that they just picked up for Christmas dinner because she was taking too long to get out the car and make it to the front door. All the while she's looking for their help!:jpshakehead:

I get where ya coming from, but im almost positive that was directed only towards Colston and Brees on the TD pass and catch.. Dont know why everyone is making it out to be some arrogant gesture towards the Eagles.

Belichick has the people skills of an artichoke. In Cleveland, he didn't win big and was detested. In New England, he won big--and if you win big in professional sports, it doesn't matter how you act. It's sad because, as the David Halberstam book about Belichick reported, he comes from an outstanding football background.

Look, one can understand a coach or player being upset in defeat. But one gets the impression that Belichick after the Jets game was just being Belichick and that he is a human being more than a tad deficient in human qualities most would comsider admirable.

Hell, Brady didn't even stick around to shake his hand at all. He's about the only QB I ever see do that when they lose.

Another thing that has bothered me for a week or so now is when Brady ran off the field after a win against Buffalo and didnt bother to stop and talk to the reporter, he just kept moving as she tried to ask questions and threw out short answers. I dont know if there is video but I watch guys like Brees and Manning stop for reporters, go out of their way to shake hands with the other teams qbs and various players and I just think they are the players kids should aspire to be. It makes me pretty angry to see Brady and Sweatshirt Bill being dismissive of the other teams players and coaches. Grow up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom