N/S Sanchez/Belichick handshake (1 Viewer)

he shook his hand, did he want a kiss too

:slowclap:

I'd be PO'd after a loss like that too. Sanchez is lucky he got a handshake. Belichick is obviously very passionate about the game (enough so to cheat :p). Does Sean Payton hug and kiss Jake Delhomme after a huge loss just because he grew up in Louisiana and was probably a Saints fan growing up? Sure he might handle it a little better than that but I think people are overreacting here.

Coaches shake hands, but it is not uncommon for coaches not shake hands with the QB. Usually the QB shakes hands with the opposing QB.

It looked like Sanchez sought out Belichek, and maybe Sanchez just wanted to meet the man. Who knows. Its not like Brees seeking out Kolb. BTW, Kolb should have sought out Brees in that game. Brees was the old pro, and Kolb was the loser. Just saying.

Yeah, I don't get it.

I looks to me like he shook his hand.

It's the dismissive manner that is not present when he wins. A lot of coaches usually practically HUG when they shake hands after a game because they take the time to pat the other guy on the shoulder and it looks like they are hugging, seriously. It's usually a love fest when a respectable honorable coach loses. BB doesn't even give the opposing coach/player the chance to say anything nice to them, he just has this arrogant dismissive way about him.

That's what people are seeing and commenting about.

Not to change the subject, but I saw something last Saturday at the USM/Virginia game that I haven't seen before. After the game was over, the teams shook hands at the middle of the field, and then the USM team walked to the Virginia dressing room with the Virginia team. The guys were all talking and shaking hands. Talk about sportsman ship. Has anyone else ever seen this happen?

Nothing to see here, just move along. The man was being herded off the field and shook the opposing QB's hand on the fly, like what was said before, what else do you want from him. Have to remember that the Jets cost Belichick a small frotune for his little cheating scandal. On another note, noticed that Payton seems to go out his way to talk to the opposing QB on the field after a game.

I still hope, someday, someone rips that damn hoodie off of him. Dude looks like a homeless guy on the sideline.

Sorry but he's an NFL coach not a player, the standards are set higher and he is a ****. If the roles were reversed and the Pats won that game I'm sure Rex Ryan would have still shaken Brady's hand like a man.

It's the dismissive manner that is not present when he wins. A lot of coaches usually practically HUG when they shake hands after a game because they take the time to pat the other guy on the shoulder and it looks like they are hugging, seriously. It's usually a love fest when a respectable honorable coach loses. BB doesn't even give the opposing coach/player the chance to say anything nice to them, he just has this arrogant dismissive way about him.

That's what people are seeing and commenting about.

This is the NFL not HS or college plus imo BB did nothing wrong . Anyways the Saints play the Jets soon I hope the Saints win .

Sorry but he's an NFL coach not a player, the standards are set higher and he is a ****. If the roles were reversed and the Pats won that game I'm sure Rex Ryan would have still shaken Brady's hand like a man.

When Rex Ryan starts talking trash about Payton and the Saints lets see what the Saints fans have to say about it . I do expect Rex to talk a lot of trash because he and his team are eating the cheese .

When I was a little boy, I remember my dad and I having a talk in the barber shop. I had only given a slight effort to shake my barber's hand. My dad got down on a knee right there in front of everybody. He said that when you shake another man's hand, you look him in the eye and you firmly grip his hand when you shake hands. He told me then that that was how men shake hands. Did Belichek's dad not give him that same lesson? I know his dad was a coach, did he teach him to shake hands like that? Pathetic!

What does this have to do with NFL football ? BB gave him a shake it would be different if BB didn't do anything and walked away .

Is this new news? No. We know what Bill is and how he responds to defeat. We also know he doesn't particularly like shaking hands cause it aways seems like a chore even when they win. This is not news.

I'm sure if he had it to do all over again he would go back and shake his hands and congratulate him on beating his team. :idunno:

Not a big deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom