N/S Sanchez/Belichick handshake (1 Viewer)

HOLY COW belecheat is a real piece of **** sore loser. Can't stand the patriots!

I dont know.....The guy wants to win, he is po'd after a loss. If he was our coach we wouldnt have a problem with it. Just sayin

I dont know.....The guy wants to win, he is po'd after a loss. If he was our coach we wouldnt have a problem with it. Just sayin

I don't know about that...wanting to win is one thing...being classless and a sore loser is another...you learn sportsmanship from a young age...plain and simple is that he wants to win, but he is an MOD EDIT SEEK A HIGHER LEVEL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY COW belecheat is a real piece of **** sore loser. Can't stand the patriots!

Preach it brother! He really is a piece of work. He'll spew his robotic BS at a press confrence but he really is classless. GO JETS.

He shook his hand in a very minimal manner. It wasn't the most respectful handshake, but it was still a handshake. No harm no foul.

I would. Seriously. That would royally **** me off to see my coach act like that no matter the circumstance.

he shook his hand, did he want a kiss too

It's the fact that he's so dismissive. Sanchez grew up watching the Pats win SB's. He gets the chance to meet someone he's probably admired and the dude blows him off. Very bush league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom