N/S Scouting the 2022 WR mini camps I came across.............. (1 Viewer)

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I was bored at home and decided to look at some WRs that were drafted in the first round after looking over Olave, who looks great btw, I saw no weakness in his game except that he needs to hit up ex-RB Michael Pittman and get some dumbell curling tips. But he looks as advertised and thats before Landry and MT13 get their hands on him. Simple, if he looks good they look good.

I watch my guy Drake London at the Ringling bros and Barnum Bailey circus mini camp, straight killing it. Listen to me, he is going to be a PROBLEM. He is bigger and quicker than I expected and looks in shape ready to kill. A man that big should not have move like Olave. He is my pick for Rookie of the Year. P.S. Failclowns are trash and still getting blanked week 1 on our way to the Chip.

I found nothing on Garrett Wilson so TBD.

Finally the star of the thread, YOUR GUY, not mine Treylon Burks: I put his name search engine of Youtube and received the following:
1. Titans First Round Pick Treylon Burks Struggles in First Rookie Mini Camp Practice
2. Tennessee Titans Treylon Burks out of shape šŸ„¶
3. TOP NFL DRAFT PICK QUITS DURING FIRST PRACTICE
Yikes, I'll let yall be the judge of that. To early to say we dodged a bullet its only mini-camp but its not a good look so far. THE END.

Last edited:
London doesn't have the twitch and wiggle Olave does in his routes he's using his size and body to create openings, Olave will run himself open London will have to fight off DBs for receptions. To be fair Olaves skill sets spells Day 1 Starter London I feel could be very good if he wasn't in Atlanta without help. He looks like Dorial Green Beckham and Brandon Coleman to me expect he went to USC

Regarding Burks I wouldn't worry about him. If this was week 1 of the season and he had conditioning issues then I would be worried for him. He was doing interviews and probably flying all over the place to meet with teams and then tried to use a trainer to get in shape. Overall shape and game shape are two different things. Just give him a knife, two dogs, and a chance to catch a hog and he will be okay.

Same report came out for this WR the Saints drafted. Turned into the Quiet Storm.

Olave is smooth like butter and hopefully sets up the DB to make mistakes and get separation. Hope MT comes off his secret hand yoga exercises to help Olave out.

There a WR in 2006 who showed up to rookie mini camp out of shape and he couldn't catch. He turned out okay, but that doesn't support your narrative for this thread.
This all day. Too soon.

Did Treylon steal the chain your grandma gave ya? šŸ˜‚ You seem to really not like that guy. Lol
@kennydfresh

I have the #2 pick in my dynasty league. I know Breece Hall will go 1st. I don't like the RBs too much this year so I may go receiver. Of all these 1st round guys I'm struggling with who to pick. Any suggestions?

I have the #2 pick in my dynasty league. I know Breece Hall will go 1st. I don't like the RBs too much this year so I may go receiver. Of all these 1st round guys I'm struggling with who to pick. Any suggestions?

I'm going Burks all day at #2 if Breece Hall goes #1. Burks is going to be their offense outside of Henry and he'll be used how AJ Brown was since he's the direct replacement for him.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
London is going to have that same endzone allergy that Julio had and Pitts have. Don't sweat it.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
Hello everyone,

So I was bored at home and decided to look at some WRs that were drafted in the first round after looking over Olave, who looks great btw, I saw no weakness in his game except that he needs to hit up ex-RB Michael Pittman and get some dumbell curling tips. But he looks as advertised and thats before Landry and MT13 get their hands on him. Simple, if he looks good they look good.

I watch my guy Drake London at the Ringling bros and Barnum Bailey circus mini camp, straight killing it. Listen to me, he is going to be a PROBLEM. He is bigger and quicker than I expected and looks in shape ready to kill. A man that big should not have move like Olave. He is my pick for Rookie of the Year. P.S. Failclowns are trash and still getting blanked week 1 on our way to the Chip.

I found nothing on Garrett Wilson so TBD.

Finally the star of the thread, YOUR GUY, not mine Treylon Burks: I put his name search engine of Youtube and received the following:
1. Titans First Round Pick Treylon Burks Struggles in First Rookie Mini Camp Practice
2. Tennessee Titans Treylon Burks out of shape šŸ„¶
3. TOP NFL DRAFT PICK QUITS DURING FIRST PRACTICE
Yikes, I'll let yall be the judge of that. To early to say we dodged a bullet its only mini-camp but its not a good look so far. THE END.
Iā€™ve always said that the first rookie minicamp determines future success. Actuallyā€¦.no I didnā€™t. Because Iā€™m not a fool

I'm going Burks all day at #2 if Breece Hall goes #1. Burks is going to be their offense outside of Henry and he'll be used how AJ Brown was since he's the direct replacement for him.
May I pose another question? Who do you think will have the best career over the course of the next 5-10 years?

When you got to play... Marshon Lattimore twice a season... Drake London is a slower Mike Evans.

ATL not drafting Chase and Wilson will be an all-time blunder.

This all day. Too soon.

Did Treylon steal the chain your grandma gave ya? šŸ˜‚ You seem to really not like that guy. Lol
@kennydfresh
Nah, people on the board, hyped this kid up so much and when I finally saw him. I didn't see it, something was off.

If he does well in with the Titans I will be happy for him and I'm not wishing for him to be bad(just so I can be right is nonsense). I always said and you can look through the threads that he would be a bad fit for US, not for somebody else. Just imagine the board right now if we drafted Burks and that was his first impressions and growing up in Louisiana my entire life that heat is crazy, Day 1 he would not have made it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom