n/s Seahawks Fined, Forfeit 2017 Fifth Round Draft Pick (1 Viewer)

Thats why players are getting hurt now. They cant practice and get their body in shape

No will ever get the punishment the Saints received. Those other punishments are just a slap on the wrist in my opinion. The Saints had their pants pulled down and raped in front of the entire league.

The NFL fined Patriots head coach Bill Belichick $500,000 for videotaping.
They practiced "hard" and got $400k team fine, $200k HC fine and lost a 5th

For practice.

Bill cheated. Cheat-ed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

If it were us, our coach would have been suspended. Perhaps the punishment is so light because it is an NFLPA violation enforced by the NFL that really doesnt hurt the NFL.

No one will ever get the Bountygate penalty again, including the Saints. The team was caught when the league was fighting a multi billion dollar lawsuit that could've killed the league. The team was caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.

petecarrol_zps4c05b789.gif

Unlike Bill Belickeck who will cheat, get punished, and take it like a man.

..and then find a new way to cheat, which will be discovered after a Super Bowl victory, and he himself will somehow evade suspension, Patriots will continue to be a dominant force, repeat..

..and then find a new way to cheat, which will be discovered after a Super Bowl victory, and he himself will somehow evade suspension, Patriots will continue to be a dominant force, repeat..

It's true. BB knows the rules better than the refs and will play as close to illegal as he can.

The Pats still get fined, and penalized plenty, but they take major advantage of knowing the rule book better than anyone.

Which is why I love Belichick. The guy will do anything to win. Kinda like on the line when I was younger and the coach said you played to the echo of the whistle. You play up to the black and white line in the rule book. If it's a shade of grey, you're all good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom