N/S seahawks uni = Junk!! (1 Viewer)

mrbeebe228

Tailgating Enthusiast
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did ya'll see any replays from the seahawks game? i think they had every shade of green possible in their uniforms.. those jerseys look like they playing goalkeeper for manchester united!! they make the titans throwback oiler uniforms look good...

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Felt like I was back in the early 90's.

Attachments

• thunder.jpg
    thunder.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 211

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
Very rarely i agree with an anylst says............but someone on the NFLN said it looked like a WLAF uniform and I couldnt agree more

p0pe

d0pe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston's is pretty bad as well... do not like the all red. I think I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw them while watching highlights earlier.

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston's is pretty bad as well... do not like the all red. I think I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw them while watching highlights earlier.

The all-red looks awful and cheap, just like when the Giants try to wear read. Awful.

BnGfan

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah...I live in Seattle now and the sports teams seem to be enamored with the light green and blue color combo (mariners, seahawks, and sounders soccer team)...I don't get it.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The all-red looks awful and cheap, just like when the Giants try to wear read. Awful.
Agree, like our black pajamas but brighter. They tried at least to put a white stripe on the pants, but the glare made me want to adjust my TV.

jerryrip

Bleeding black and gold
Reaction score
I call them the Seattle Highway Workers now. They look just like those guys with their orange safety vests who you see fixing the roads lol.
And I almost shot milk out of my nose when I saw those awful Texans unis. My brother said they looked like they were wearing those old-time pajamas with the little flap on the back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom