N/S: Seems like the Cowboys are throwing TO under the bus (1 Viewer)

fwaokda

Seems like they aren't even being polite or respectful toward TO about it either. When someone asks any of them about TO and the stuff that went on there they're throwing TO under the bus. Crazy stuff. Whether TO deserves it or not IDK... Here's to a 1-15 Cowboys this year!

I hear ya.. I just couldn't care less about TO, or the Cowturds for that matter, someone should throw them all under a bus.

Not a fan of TO, and HATE the Cowboys. Hope both parties stay under the bus.....

Seems like they aren't even being polite or respectful toward TO about it either. When someone asks any of them about TO and the stuff that went on there they're throwing TO under the bus. Crazy stuff. Whether TO deserves it or not IDK... Here's to a 1-15 Cowboys this year!

lmao, as opposed to the other teams he's played for who have nothing but wonderful things to say about him?

lmao, as opposed to the other teams he's played for who have nothing but wonderful things to say about him?

IDK just seemed like it was worse with the piece they did earlier. I don't have anything against TO just seems like the regular ole WR diva, but I can't think of anything else I dislike more than the "Cowturds" as the poster above so beautifully put it.

IDK just seemed like it was worse with the piece they did earlier. I don't have anything against TO just seems like the regular ole WR diva, but I can't think of anything else I dislike more than the "Cowturds" as the poster above so beautifully put it.

I hate the Cowboys, too, but they are way better off without him. It won't be long before the Bills are talking about what a piece of work he is. I'm amazed teams keep signing the fool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom