N/S - Shawne Merriman allegedly overdosed last night [MOD EDIT:claims it was dehydration] (1 Viewer)

I hope he comes out OK and this sets him on a new path. Guy didn't handle fall from success very well...

For the record, Merriman has denied it was an overdose.

CBS Sports: said:
The dehydration statement could be looked at cynically, but it does make a lot of sense, considering that Merriman was tweeting like crazy from the club and throughout the hours following his hospitalization. "That's absurd ... if you had a drug overdose, you wouldn't be at a club right after," Merriman's rep told TMZ.

I'm not expert in either dehydration or overdoses, but one seems much more conducive to using Twitter than the other. (Hint: it's not the overdose.)

Shawne Merriman says he was dehydrated, calls OD rumors 'absurd' - CBSSports.com

Shawne Merriman -- I Did NOT Overdose on Drugs | TMZ.com

Edited the thread title to reflect his statement. I thought he had died based on the original. Hopefully for his sake this was just a case of parting too hard.

Edited the thread title to reflect his statement. I thought he had died based on the original. Hopefully for his sake this was just a case of parting too hard.
If he had "parted too hard", wouldn't he be deceased?

:ezbill:

Mark Twain (and Shawne Merriman?) said:
The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

If he had "parted too hard", wouldn't he be deceased?

:ezbill:

Gives the term 'light's out" a whole new meaning. I can see him foolishly trying to do the move and drunkenly plowing head first into a planter in the corner of a dimly lit bar.

What a fool!! He is not feeling well so goes to the hospital to get fluids because he is supposedly "dehydrated". Then gets discharged from hospital and returns to club to resume partying. WOW!!! Let's go drink more and run risk of dehydrating again!! STUPID STUPID STUPID!! And don't ANYONE defend this clown by telling me that maybe he didn't drink alcohol while at the club!!

What a fool!! He is not feeling well so goes to the hospital to get fluids because he is supposedly "dehydrated". Then gets discharged from hospital and returns to club to resume partying. WOW!!! Let's go drink more and run risk of dehydrating again!! STUPID STUPID STUPID!! And don't ANYONE defend this clown by telling me that maybe he didn't drink alcohol while at the club!!
Maybe it's another case of the "disorder"? :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom