N/S Should we sit Rodgers out the rest of the year (1 Viewer)

GreenBayFan

Very Banned
Reaction score
Seeing we have nothing to play for and were going to get destroyed by the Pats this week as the Bears will easily beat the Vikes if Favre doesn't play should we just sit him out the rest of the season to prevent furthur injury?

Last edited by a moderator:
No.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Vikings beat the Bears.

Bears are going to clinch if they beat the Vikes and the Giants are already ahead of us. Vikings will lay down to keep us from getting in. We dont have a snowball's chance in hell to beat the Pats.

You should fire your head coach.

He's cost you 3 games this season (Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit).

Win out and see what happens. Rogers is the only way that can happen.

Bears are going to clinch if they beat the Vikes and the Giants are already ahead of us. Vikings will lay down to keep us from getting in.

The Bears suck.

If the Packers beat the Giants in two weeks they'll have a shot at the division in week 17.

And as far fetched as it sounds, the Pats are not unbeatable. They were looking great until we blew their doors off last year. Anything can happen if you come in with the right gameplan.

Oline playing like crap and no running game means the season is over. I'd play him but he gets one more and he should sit the rest of the season.

I'd be happy if we lost to the Pats by only 10 points. I have a feeling 52-10 will be the final. Eveything on the line and this team lays an egg against the Lions of all teams. They disgust me. I might tune in early to Milwaukee Bucks basketball.

I'd be happy if we lost to the Pats by only 10 points. I have a feeling 52-10 will be the final. Eveything on the line and this team lays an egg against the Lions of all teams. They disgust me. I might tune in early to Milwaukee Bucks basketball.

C'mon man!!!! I don't wanna hear that negative bull **** The season IS NOT over. You guys could still get it together. Remember rogers came back the next week after his concussion. You still have a good mix of WRs and Starks doesn't look bad. Never give up.

No chance we win next week against the Pats and the Bears will easily beat the Vikes if Favre doesn't play so that means they clinch the division. The Bucs will pass us up to get that last playoff birth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom