N/S: Skins' to go after Florence? (1 Viewer)

How...how the hell can they pursue anyone being 10 million over the cap?

Have they not learned yet you can't build a team through FA?

Last year i wanted us to sign London Fletcher and they got him instead...this year i want us to sign Drayton FLorence and i bet they will give Florence more money than we offer him and sign him too! dam it

Dan Snyder and the Redskins are quickly climbing my most hated teams list. Alot of my hate for the Cowboys is because of Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder is quickly becoming a Jones clone.

Screw it, I hate the entire NFC East with a passion.

We can more than afford him. They will have to make significant cuts for it to happen. Even then they will have no where near the money we can bring to the table here.

The good news is if the Saints don't sign a FA CB, it increases the probability the won't pick an OT at #10. Defense. Defense. Defense.

Didn't they have to have the NFL bail them out this year because they are already over the cap? How can they sign new players?

Don't forget about Briggs! He might sign with them, considering the Skins wanted him last year!

The guy is a nickle ...... he isn't a major player in the big picture

they want briggs, florence, and im sure they'll make a run at another top FA... they always do.. what i want to know is when did the salary cap disappear and why the heck didnt i get the memo?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom