N/S So your impressions of Bradford? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
First of all, damn what a whooping. Your the only team besides Detroit that we didn't play a close game to this year. I really didn't expect the Rams to win, I just wanted to see how well Sam Bradford could handle himself in a tough stadium like the SuperDome, and I thought he was doing alright until the Jenkins INT before the half, then we just fell apart.

Anyway, although it was one of his weaker showings this year, what did you think of Bradford? It's obvious to everyone that this kid has gotten all of us Rams fans really excited for the future and what he could possibly develop into, but I'm curious as to what other fans' opinions are regarding him?

Future star in the NFL. He was someone I thought of very highly coming out of Oklahoma. Good thing he didn't turn out to be a bust since yall it looks like Suh is a stud

You guys finally fixed your problem, was QB. He's gonna be a stud in a few years. I def. gained some respect for him catching up to Roman Harper, lol

He had a tough time handling Gregg Williams scheme, but don't feel bad, Tom Brady, Brett Farve, Ben Roth, Kurt Warner, etc have too. I think he did well considering, he showed toughness, and made some nice throws vs. The pressure. U guy have a very bright future. Need to get him some weapons besides Jackson.

He needs a haircut, a number 1 receiver and a couple of years reading defenses in the NFL.

Everything else is good.

He's got a bright future, IMO. I enjoyed watching him play, and also really like Spagnalo.

A lot of guys would have folded after throwing the pick-6, and then another pick in the endzone to the same guy. But Bradford kept throwing, and showed a ton of heart on the QB sneak. I wouldn't dive into a pile against the Vilma that was out there Sunday.

will be Better than sanchez, Stafford, Clausen...and every other qb in his draft and last draft i suspect.

The guy can play! He is smart and is a guy to build the team around. Look at the difference in the team from last year to this year!

Well as far as his weapons go, I actually think we'll be good for next year at receiver. I mean, we have Mark Clayton and Donnie Avery on IR, and Danny Amendola, Danario Alexander, and Brandon Gibson are all reliable guys.

Well as far as his weapons go, I actually think we'll be good for next year at receiver. I mean, we have Mark Clayton and Donnie Avery on IR, and Danny Amendola, Danario Alexander, and Brandon Gibson are all reliable guys.

Sometime a TE can be a young QBs best friend.

And in regards to Bradford, I think Roman Harper wants a rematch.

You would have to be filled with all kinds of ignorances not to recognize that Bradford has adapted well to the NFL. Good for him.

Sometime a TE can be a young QBs best friend.

And in regards to Bradford, I think Roman Harper wants a rematch.

Well actually, our 5th rounder Michael Hoomanawanui has been looking pretty good as a starting TE. He was scouted as a good blocking TE, but in the 2nd half of the year has really come on as a reliable weapon for Bradford, especially in the endzone. Again, he's one of a couple really young weapons that could develop into a really productive guy.

I like the kid. good arm and smarts. All he needs is a slightly better Oline, and some real recieving threats.

I wish he entered the draft about 5 or 6 years from now and we got him with our 2nd round pick. :D

First of all, damn what a whooping. Your the only team besides Detroit that we didn't play a close game to this year. I really didn't expect the Rams to win, I just wanted to see how well Sam Bradford could handle himself in a tough stadium like the SuperDome, and I thought he was doing alright until the Jenkins INT before the half, then we just fell apart.

Anyway, although it was one of his weaker showings this year, what did you think of Bradford? It's obvious to everyone that this kid has gotten all of us Rams fans really excited for the future and what he could possibly develop into, but I'm curious as to what other fans' opinions are regarding him?

I like Sam Bradford. I think he will be a fine QB in this league, and fully justify his number 1 overall selection.

Of course, I am a bit biased, being a Univ of Oklahoma grad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom