N/S Sort Of - NHL Referee Scandal (1 Viewer)

Just natural that some refs are biased. And of course some refs were not happy when Coach called them out and the league allowed the coaches to challenge their calls. The numbers over the last few years support it and hopefully Sean releases another book when he retires!
If you think muliyear calls against the Saints is by chance, the Easter Bunny will bring you a basket of golden eggs in 2 weeks. If you've ever taken Statistics, the odds of the inequity in calls against the Saints is not really possible by chance..

If you think muliyear calls against the Saints is by chance, the Easter Bunny will bring you a basket of golden eggs in 2 weeks. If you've ever taken Statistics, the odds of the inequity in calls against the Saints is not really possible by chance..

Oh I agree with you, that’s why I posted it.

After the NFL sent Tom Brady (or his decision) to Tampa Bay and given all of what transpired over that, I am convinced until this man gets out of the NFL completely, things wont ever improve. Between that and the officiating problems that has been rampant the past few years. I can see what the fans of teams in the AFC see now, it only took 1 year in our conference to see.

Nothing has made sense with the NFL, how teams perform, what goes on, hard to even watch football when you know you gonna get hosed in the end because the NFL or Brady wants something done their way.

I'm also quite sure that 2-3 generations of Raiders fans, nationwide, are also avid, assertive observers of pointing that statistical analysis also shows the odds of their teams being randomly screwed, be it conveniently missed calls in big games, refs not seeing or missing a team fumbling the ball as its trying to score a TD on the goal line (Rob Lytle 1977 Denver/Oakland AFCCG missed goal line fumble), rarely-called, obscure barely known calls that determine the course of two franchises' destinies by overturning a sack fumble-recover that was instead...a tuck rule play.

I think Raiders fans, nationwide, have long been fans of using statistical Analysis to reveal data exposing all the unequal bullshirt calls against them are mathematically impossible to have occured by chance or ill-fated, random circumstances.

Sometimes when I watch old NFL Films videos or clips of the seasons where Raiders actually won the SB(1976, 1980, and 1983), especially after the first two Raiders SB wins(XI and XV) the facial expression, sense of high anxiety, nervous tension is readily apparent all over Rozelle's face. It gives one who watches it intently the rash impression he feels he's a captured USAF pilot POW shot down over North Vietnam, taken prisoner and held in captvity, probably facing trumped-up show trial proceedings for "alleged war crimes" then convicted and sent off to even more ghastly, cruel fate at the "Hanoi Hilton". He spent the majority of pre-game SB week preparations, most of the game likely privately rooting for the Raiders' SB opponents they best those years. In all 3 Raiders SB wins, they pretty much had the game won and in the bag by midway through the 3rd quarter.

Peel has been one of the NHL's most maligned officials, with fans using social media to critique his calls through the years. In 2015, Peel was removed from officiating a New Jersey Devils home game after being photographed at a bar drinking with a reporter. [Editor's note: The reporter was ESPN's Greg Wyshynski, the writer of this piece.]

That's a hell of an editors note :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom