N/S (sort of) Reggie & Dolphins (1 Viewer)

He looks REAL good. The O-line gave him a great hole, allowing a 14 yarder.

I hope he does well. I've never watched a game intentionally to see a former Saint, but am watching this one.

Reggie looks good so far....

But even on the first play of the game, he could have outran the LB, but instead he stoped and try to make a move. Just for once Reggie just run forward with out trying to make a move on every single play.

Reggie is pumped, he is running hard, showing his speed...I'm rooting for you Reggie help turn the Dolphins into contenders!

He might not be a Saint anymore, but I'm still a Reggie fan.

With that said, as much as I want him to stay healthy, he's really the only back Miami has.

They've run eight plays and he hasn't even come off the field yet. I just can't see it.

But even on the first play of the game, he could have outran the LB, but instead he stoped and try to make a move. Just for once Reggie just run forward with out trying to make a move on every single play.

What? dude buckled on his move...what running back doesnt juke? even Peyton Hillis has a move or two...get over yourself dude...or dudet

He's doing well. Showing some leadership as well. Nice to see. Good for him. Hopefully it lasts.

Man it's nice to see him getting so many touches. I always wanted to see it when he was a Saint...I hope he can find the durability to keep it up.

Chad Henne sure does have some nice passing lanes to throw in...I wonder why?

im rooting for him. he is a class act. wished us well in our opener, i wish him the same.

Is Bush the most controversial love/hate relationship Saint of all time?

i have a one point lead in fantasy. other team has Reggie and i have the Pats' D. can't say i'm pulling for Reggie to light it up. maybe a little though, with Henne throwing 4 INTs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom