N/S (sort of) Reggie & Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Kicks

All-Pro
Reaction score
Is there anything to look for with Reggie and the Dolphins game tonight? I don't know if he's playing or not, and if he is if he's starting. Any hype about the game?

He's going to try to be "the man" and handle 20+ carries per game. We'll see what happens...

I think he IS playing. Isnt he their no.1? Ilook for them to win this game. I need this win. Come on Miami!

I have a feeling Reggie is going to have a record breaking night.

I'm sure he will be playing. I have nothing but love for Reggie. I always hope he does well (except if he's playing against the Saints).

I got a feeling Reggie saw what his replacement Sproles did on Thursday and will do his hardest to show he is better and this will run extra hard. Unfortunately, I for see him getting hurt. Hope not and wish him well though!

Better performance = better pick for us in the trade if anything. That is about as Saint related as it gets for this topic, except any sentimental reasons. I'm rooting for him. He was a class act and I always liked him. He's fun to watch when he has one of his "A" games.

I was thinking of making a thread like this cause I'm excited to see how Reggie does in a primary role, but it seems anytime Reggie get mentioned, a bunch of people start negging and get upset as if he did something bad to Saints. :idunno:

With thomas having hamstring issues, Bush and....Larry Johnson(LOL) will be the guys tonight. Look for Bush to get the majority of them and i pray he does great! LIGHTS OUT REGGIE! Do it

I got a feeling Reggie saw what his replacement Sproles did on Thursday and will do his hardest to show he is better and this will run extra hard. Unfortunately, I for see him getting hurt. Hope not and wish him well though!

Yea, i bet after seeing Sproles he will try extra extra hard... and then fumble... lol... I honestly still root for him like I still root for Ricky Williams

D Thomas has a bad hamstring tonight -_ Regiie going to get most of the carries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom