N/S (sort of) Reggie & Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Do we have some kind of trade with the Dolphins.. where by if Reggie does well this season, we get better future picks or something ? If so what are the details ?

I was thinking of making a thread like this cause I'm excited to see how Reggie does in a primary role, but it seems anytime Reggie get mentioned, a bunch of people start negging and get upset as if he did something bad to Saints. :idunno:
I had the same doubts about starting this thread, but I really wanted to know what was happening tonight and couldn't find any info. That's mostly because I didn't look, but other than that I came up blank. LOL

I think he IS playing. Isnt he their no.1? Ilook for them to win this game. I need this win. Come on Miami!

Based on the craziness that went on yesterday in bizarro world NFL, I think the Fins beat them tonight.

Do we have some kind of trade with the Dolphins.. where by if Reggie does well this season, we get better future picks or something ? If so what are the details ?

nobody really has any details but its possible

I got a feeling Reggie saw what his replacement Sproles did on Thursday and will do his hardest to show he is better and this will run extra hard.
Because otherwise he would've had no motivation whatsoever.

I hope Reggie has a monster game not only because he is on my Fantasy team and I am losing by 8 points at the moment but because I like him as a player and he has a lot of class.

Its a Monday night game and the Dolphins will be motivated. Reggie should shine tonight since this is his spotlight. I am sure the Dolphins remember the shellacking they received by the Pats last year and this has revenge written all over it. Miami's D is pretty good and going against a rookie tackle. Miami should keep this one close.

Lets see what he gonna do with the Dolphins. Im pulling for him to do well.

Did you see the "promo/intro" they did with him driving up, stepping out car in dramatic slow mo, puts the jersey over his shoulder, and turns his alarm on his car? lol... they are pimping him big. Hope he does well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom