N/S...Sparano named Dolphins head coach. (1 Viewer)

Peet

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
according to ESPN. The tuna making his moves and Dallas coaching staff being dismantled.:ezbill:

Last edited:

web-links-explained.gif

what other teams still have vacancies now?

Dallas is getting raped of coaching talent. I wondered how long Garrett would wait in the wings to be the coach of the future, and now it looks like he'll be in Baltimore or Atlanta.

I think as good of a team as Dallas has, alot of the coaches are willing to bail (despite Jerry Jones saying he'll match offers) because of JJ's hands on approach to the team. I bet that can drive a coach up the wall.

I think as good of a team as Dallas has, alot of the coaches are willing to bail (despite Jerry Jones saying he'll match offers) because of JJ's hands on approach to the team. I bet that can drive a coach up the wall.

That and quite a bit was said of the party atmosphere at their training camp. If these are Parcell type coaches you can bet they didn't care for that approach much.

That's why Wade is the perfect coach for Dallas. He won't demand any kind of control, he's happy enough to have a HC job to not rock the boat. There's already talk of some assistants following Sparano to Miami, and just wait till Garrett signs on somewhere.

I know if I were Sparano, and I was on the fence about leaving or not, and then Jerry Jones comes down on the field during that game, it makes my decision to leave a whole hell of a lot easier.

Honestly, Parcells running the Phins scares the bejesus out of me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom