N/S: Stallworth signs with Browns (**Merged**) (1 Viewer)

Wow. Browns keep getting better. A good draft, and Browns might actually make a push next year. Which, is good to see. I like new blood.

Great signing for the Browns. He should compliment Edwards and Winslow nicely.

Wow. Browns keep getting better. A good draft, and Browns might actually make a push next year. Which, is good to see. I like new blood.
Unfortunately, they traded most of their draft. Last year the #1 went for Quinn, 2 for Cory Williams, and 3&5 for Shaun Rogers.

Ahh how fondly I wait for the news of his first hamstring pull of 2008.

Unfortunately, they traded most of their draft. Last year the #1 went for Quinn, 2 for Cory Williams, and 3&5 for Shaun Rogers.

So? Quinn will be a pro bowler, Rogers gives them instant upgrade on D, and Cory Williams is great too.

I fail to see the downside.

So? Quinn will be a pro bowler, Rogers gives them instant upgrade on D, and Cory Williams is great too.

I fail to see the downside.

In 3-4 years they're going to be hurting for young talent, save Brady Quinn.

In 3-4 years they're going to be hurting for young talent, save Brady Quinn.

Who cares about 3-4 years?

NFL is a now league. If you could win a superbowl next year, at the cost of being 3-13 4 years from now, wouldn't you take it?

Anderson saved his coaches job last season, now he's been rewarded.

Donte' finds another home

Browns | Stallworth signs with team
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 14:42:10 -0800

Jay Glazer and Alex Marvez, of FOXSports.com, reports the Cleveland Browns have signed free-agent WR Donte' Stallworth (Patriots). Exact terms of the deal were not disclosed, but he will make $10 million in guaranteed money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and still making money

Wow, Saints, Eagles, Pats & now Browns in just over 2 years. What a stud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom