N/S - Steve Smith to Delhomme "....never really liked you as a quarterback" (1 Viewer)

Exactly. I'm a lot more willing to call one of my friends in med school an idiot rather than someone with an obvious low IQ.

Sooo, in this instance we can infer that Steve Smith thinks Jake Delhomme is an extremely handsome guy? He looks like Moe Stooge in a Panthers jersey to me, honestly.

Awwww, thats too bad...sorry Fake...you have been exposed...who better to expose you than the biggest jerk in the NFL...what a match made in heaven!!

All your crying and whining and fist pumping garbage is coming home to roost...karma is a female dog. Hope you lose the rest of your games Fake.

I watched the vid yesterday (before removed) and I though Smith was joking. hell you gotta find something to smile about when you're getting your teeth kicked in by the Philly defense.

The Eagles offense SUCKED in that game... the Delhomme screwed up a great performance by the Panther defense that held Philly to 267 NET yards of total offense.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0L4Res2ttQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" width="425"></object>

I think Smith's exchange with DeAngelo Williams was even better. Especially when Williams came back and said the same thing to Smith...

NFL network is referencing it on Total Access. They stopped it after the 'handsome guy' comment and focused on JD's confidence. Clear sign that they all think it was tongue-n-cheek and maybe did not want it to be misconstrued, like it can easily be.

But, all agree that he has no confidence/huge question mark (comments), questionable team confidence etc. Going into Atlanta this weekend will be a huge test, and very telling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom