N/S - Steve Smith to Delhomme "....never really liked you as a quarterback" (1 Viewer)

waazup

Marques Colston's #1 Fan
Reaction score
<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EEUedOIuxWo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

0:26

"...the performer, the quarterback, never really liked you as a quarterback..."

:smilielol::smilielol:

I still like Jake. I think he needs to just work out that arm to get some strength, settle down, and try to gain his confidence back. He's from Louisiana and I will always like the heart he has.

does it get any better than nfl films? when is the nfl network gonna have a 30 min show each week with nothing but miked up players?

Jake looks beat down. Come on back to Luzianna, bro. Get that pig farm you always wanted, with some chickens and goats, and settle down. There's some good fishing in the bayou.

that is actually kind of sad. I feel bad for him. You could tell Jake didn't know what to say... how awkward.

haha smith is a pretty funny guy. and i never really liked delhomme as a football player. i always thought local people overrated him. seems like a great guy though.

What is particularly telling about this clip is JD's body language. The QB is supposed to be the leader of the team and you can CLEARLY see how he was seeking approval from his WR.

He looked like a puppy, looking up at his master asking will it be alright?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom