N/S - Steve Smith to Delhomme "....never really liked you as a quarterback" (1 Viewer)

I officially feel bad for him

no more insults of Jake Delhomme from me..the man just sounds beat down.

Wow is right! That's surely not the time for interventions, and Steve Smith - what a team player.

he started with "you're not a very handsome guy" .... smith was obviously not being serious.

Jake carried the Panthers on his back during a great superbowl.

I don't care if he never completes another pass. He should be proud of his career as a QB and a leader. I don't have to elaborate on what Smith is.

And then Delhomme says "i appreciate it" for saying he likes him as a person. If someone at work told me they never liked my work, I wouldn't say "I appreciate it."

he started with "you're not a very handsome guy" .... smith was obviously not being serious.

This. Smith's is known for being a pretty funny and ok dude when he's not punching his team mates. This was obviously just his way of trying to make Jake feel a bit better. It sounds rough, but when you're joking with your friends, sometimes you say rough things.

Man, dude is just beat down. Not that I want him to recover and cause us trouble, but it's pretty sad to see that. And hearing Steve Smith talk like that makes me glad he isn't a Saint regardless of how well he can catch and run afterwards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom