N/S Super Bowl Discussion (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am possibly planning on conduct a Super Bowl questionnaire with a fan of both teams participating in the big game.

I already know about blackngold4877, but is anyone on SR a semi-Giants fan or has any longtime loyalty to them?

I would like to ask a Patriot fan and Giant fan some similar questions about how their teams will fare and other stuff like that.

You are asking that in a Saints board? You might find lots of us Manning fans around. I am pulling for the Giants more than the Patriots. The only reason I care for the Patriots to win yet another SB is to shut up the Dolphins fans once and for all.

You are asking that in a Saints board? You might find lots of us Manning fans around. I am pulling for the Giants more than the Patriots. The only reason I care for the Patriots to win yet another SB is to shut up the Dolphins fans once and for all.

Oh.

I plan on asking blackngold4877 some questions about the Patriots and the Super Bowl, such as how the Giants compare to other Patriot SB opponents and who will be the X-Factor.

I was wondering who could answer similar quetions on the other side.

I am about as cose as you are going to come to here. I Tivo all Saints and Patriots games during the year and watch them in their entirety. I can sum it up real quick. It will not be a game like the game 16 was. Look for the Patriots to come out throwing screens and passing on 1st & 2nd down. Running and/or play action to Faulk on third if necessary. Expect the Patriots to get pressure early on Manning with what work in the latter part of their last meeting. Rushing and Fire Zone type blitzing with 5 or 6 getting after the qb while rolling coverage over to Plaxico. Also look for Adalius Thomas to chip on Plaxico at the line of scrimmage on select plays. Prediction Pats 27 - Giants 16

I hate Eli. I just dislike him very much. I hope he throws 11 INT's and fumbles 8 times but i'm going for the Giants.

The Pats saved the SB for me because I will watch just to hope they lose.

BTW, why do so many people think this will be a blow out? The last game was decided by 3 points.

Thanks, guys.

Feel free to give your thoughts on how you think both teams will play, who will be the X-Factor, and give me a winner and score.

Last edited:
It's too bad there aren't sites like this where people get paid to ask and print the answers to these exact questions from a variety of people. They could call it news.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom