N/S Superbowl...... (1 Viewer)

Fine. Disqualify the Pats this year, and give them their pick back. They'll only parlay two #1s into rings for the next 5 years.:mwink:

Maybe there are ulterior motives? Something to consider, ya know...

You know, I can't see it. A team that plays class act football, wins no matter what, is the most "team" team in football, players that play football for the entire 60 minutes, do their job on every play.

You know, I can't see it. A team that plays class act football, wins no matter what, is the most "team" team in football, players that play football for the entire 60 minutes, do their job on every play.

Again, maybe it's not about the team.

I'd like to be able to tell my kids I witnessed history... true, they got camcordering in the first game of the season but that doesn't explain why, for example, Moss was able to outrun a cornerback, linebacker, and safety as he did in that Jets game

If they did it again this season, I'd be all for throwing the book at them, but I truly think the court of public opinion has humbled them enough to where they won't do it again. Not this season, not next season, not ever.

Geaux history.

true but wouldnt it also be historic for them to make it to the sb undefeated only to lose it???

That would make them a footnote in the annals of history. Would that make Favre the oldest QB to win the SB? Or it'd make Eli/Peyton the first brothers to win consecutive SBs

Man, I'm not even sure I want to watch the Superbowl™ this year. I really can't bring myself to cheer for any of the teams. Maybe Brett, but that's about it.

Edit: Well, I guess the Brett thing ain't happenin'. :D

update

I WILL be pulling for the GIANTS.

hope Archies boy can do it this year like his other one did last year.

GEAUXXXX G_MEN for the SB ONLY

I WILL be pulling for the GIANTS.

hope Archies boy can do it this year like his other one did last year.

GEAUXXXX G_MEN for the SB ONLY

:plus-un2:

Pretty amazing to have brothers quarterbacking a superbowl team two years in a row. Personally, I never expected Eli to make it there. Good for him!

:plus-un2:

Pretty amazing to have brothers quarterbacking a superbowl team two years in a row. Personally, I never expected Eli to make it there. Good for him!

2 years in a row one of Archies boys have made it to the SB

Looks like Eli has pulled into the lead in the Manning-Rivers debate...

I hope Peyton does'nt show to th SB!! Isn't he an omen to Eli when attends Eli's games?:D

Count me as 1 that will not be watching the Super bowl , two jerk coaches going up against each other. can't wait till draft day and mini camps

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom