N/S Superbowl...... (1 Viewer)

Someone needs to shut up those old Miami fuddy duddies who didn't play anybody.

I agree. Listening to Rodney Harrison and Tedy Bruschi for eternity and legions of annoying Pats fans (until their next losing season when they disappear) will be so much better than the occasional Mercury Morris soundbite. :9:

Good for Eli,they took both the NFC powerhouses 2 weeks in a row on the road and put them down.Hopefully they can play N.E. as hard as they did week 16.

I guess Atlanta has to wait two more weeks before throwing an offer at Spagnola.

I hope the Pats win 42 - 7 and Tom Brady takes his supermodel girlfriend to Aruba and watches her sun naked on the sand, while he sips a cold drink and chuckles every time he thinks about the Manning family.

Shady vs. Sheli? I'd rather watch Seinfeld re-runs.

Good choice. I recommend:

The Contest
The Yada Yada
The Revenge
The Chinese Restaurant
The Limo
The Bubble Boy
The Masseuse (they even go to a Giants game in this one!)
The Marine Biologist
The Switch
The Chicken Roaster

That should kill all the time during the game :9:

i never thought that the giants would get to the superbowl this year

BnG4877 you have taken a lot of crud for supporting your first team but props to you for still supporting the team from the area you're from and definitely for becoming a Saints fan since moving down here.

So any early predictions on the game?

BnG4877 you have taken a lot of crud for supporting your first team but props to you for still supporting the team from the area you're from and definitely for becoming a Saints fan since moving down here.

So any early predictions on the game?

Close in the first half, Pats pull away in the 3rd. Pats 35, Giants 17

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom