N/S Superbowl...... (1 Viewer)

Good choice. I recommend:

The Contest
The Yada Yada
The Revenge
The Chinese Restaurant
The Limo
The Bubble Boy
The Masseuse (they even go to a Giants game in this one!)
The Marine Biologist
The Switch
The Chicken Roaster

That should kill all the time during the game :9:

"Would Joel Rifkin please report to the ticket stand." (Insert generic shot of LT looking up) :hihi:

Don't forget The Soup Nazi (got an autographed soup ladle for Christmas) or The Puffy Shirt.

GEAUX ELI!!! WOW.. I thought the Packers had this in the bag, but im happy for Homeboy, even though they are in for one of the poundings of their lifetime in Arizona's spankin new high tech, state of the art Desert dome.

I think it's a shame that forum members can talk all year long about the teams they despise and the teams they want to see get beat...

... and here we have a team going to the Superbowl who has undeniably broken the league rules. Yet for mentioning a loathing for such a team, I get blasted!

As a fan of NFL football, I feel they are a poor representative of the record they have, and I simply can't see how anyone can revel in their achievement.
I have every right to feel disgust about such an organization.

And 'YES',... I'd feel exactly the same way if it were my Saints exposed for those same rules violations.

Maybe just a bit sadder. :(

I think it's a shame that forum members can talk all year long about the teams they despise and the teams they want to see get beat...

... and here we have a team going to the Superbowl who has undeniably broken the league rules. Yet for mentioning a loathing for such a team, I get blasted!

As a fan of NFL football, I feel they are a poor representative of the record they have, and I simply can't see how anyone can revel in their achievement.

And 'YES',... I'd feel exactly the same way if it were my Saints exposed for those same rules violations.

Who blasted you? Feel however you want, man it just makes Patriot fans laugh and revel in it.

Well the problem with that is, we don't know how many other team's have cheated like this, patriots got caught because a former assistant coach for the patriots that worked under Bill knew exactly when and where the recordings were going to occur, No one said other teams haven't did this exact same thing at some point, or done other things, Colts are accused of pumping Crowd noise into their stadium because the fans apparently aren't rowdy enough to get the job done as the 12th man, but no one cried over that over the years they have been doing it, Bill pointed that out and was ignored.

Now although the Patriots were caught you have to agree these Multi-Million Dollar Head Coach Minds have to figure all they need to do is change their hand signals and all is good? Why keep it the same knowing another team is watching you, Teams have visually recorded other teams motions for years thats why there's so much hiding going on.
If teams aren't able to adjust a few hand signals in Training camp i'd question weather that head coach is any good or not..

I have more respect for the 'Pats haters' who just come right out and admit they hate the team because they're so successful.

I hate the Pats, and yes one of the reasons is that they are so successful. I hate how Tom Brady goes into press confrences and talks about every opponent in such a polite way, but you can obviously see that he is really thinking, " Dude, are you people serious? We are the greatest team of all time ever, and no one stands a chance against us.". You can see it in his eyes that he is full of himself. Every player for the Pats is full of himself. I hate those cocky ******s.

Eli all the way. The undefeated season would shut the Dolphins up but I would rather Eli win the SB. Plus I think the Giants are a likable team. I hope it doesn't come down to a FG though. Coughlin may tacked Tynes if he missed one in the SB like he did tonight.

I just watched a highlight of the Chargers vs. Pats game. Mike Vrabel is blitzing on a pass play. Rivers drops back and steps up in the pocket. Vrabel is being blocked well and loses his footing. As this happens you clearly see him putting his foot out to trip Rivers. ESPNEWS just pointed this out. That is an illegal play, and the type of plays I feel the PAtriots make all the time. Yet another reason to hate them. I also hope Rodney Harrison breaks his leg again. He is a pompous scamp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I don't want them to win but this just seems really hateful.

We have a lot of LSU players on New England if that helps dilute the hate a tad? Or it might add fuel to the flames since we have some LSU haters here as well, so in fact we have haters of anything thats successful.. WOW no wonder they're saints fans lol. J/k

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom