N/S Superbowl...... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I will root for who ever represents the NFC prefer that the Packers win the NFCCG but there is NO way I want the Pats to win

I will root for who ever represents the NFC prefer that the Packers win the NFCCG but there is NO way I want the Pats to win

Yeah you right.

rating_10.gif

I haven't watched one playoff game. I certainly won't watch the Superbowl. Unless the Saints are playing i don't really watch any other teams.

I too want the Pats to lose, I think the Packers have a chance to beat them. (if they beat the Giants that is)

I'll root for the Pack if they win, otherwise, Patriots all the way. Someone needs to shut up those old Miami fuddy duddies who didn't play anybody.

Those Miami fuddy duddies are a lot less annoying than the Pats fans in my opinion.

I'd rather the Pats take Eli out, than Favre. Eli is young. He'll bounce back....

I'm heartbroken; I love the Chargers (2nd only to the Saints) and I hate the Patriots. Go Pack!

The potential Ol' School vs. New School (Favre vs. Brady) could be an interesting storyline. I think all can agree that Pack/Pats would be the better matchup. That being said, you definitely root against the Patriots.

How are the Bruins doing?

I used to LOVE going to Brass games.

Last edited:
How are the Bruins doing?

Surprisingly well for a team that has been missing it's best all around player most of the year. If they make the playoffs I'll consider this season a huge success. They're currently in a playoff spot, but all of the teams in the east are really crammed together so a losing streak by any of them could take them out, except for maybe Ottawa.

I can't believe the league even allowed the New England Asterisks to be eligible for the post season this year.

I guess the commissioner figured the trade of a first round pick for a Lombardi Trophy was fair.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom