N/S T.O. calls Rodney Harrison out via Twitter (1 Viewer)

Priceless: Just because it touched my hands doesn't mean I dropped it, LOL.

I can't believe I'm about to ask this...

Does Rodney Harrison have a Twitter account?

Not that I know of.. I know that somebody was pretending to be him on twitter.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Sad to say the I know the answer is no. Last week there was a war of twitter words b/n Kerry Rhodes and Harrison...only it turned out it wasn't Harrison but an impostor. Harrison said later he doesn't even have an account and the impostor admitted that it was a made up account.

TE needs to throw to TO more.

TO is a playmaker. Although I wouldn't want him on my team because of the liability, if you get him rolling, he can and does make a difference.

Agrees with TO now has Jason Campbell gone at Roidney yet for his mean statements?

Goddell is having sleepless nights because of social media. It's fun for fans, but every week it's going to be apologies, and tweet retractions, etc. It'll only take a few folks to lawyer up before every athlete will have a publicist editing their tweets.

Owens can make plays, problem is Trent Edward makes some bad throws. Edwards had T.O. open on one play and overthrew by 5 yards.

Rodney Harrison is a scumbag so even though Im not that big a TO fan, I dont mind him calling out Rodney. There's a reason why players throughout the league do not like him (Harrison).

I think the media and others blow this TO thing up more than it really is...
I feel bad for the guy, seems like everyone is against him - I'll join the TO club though, mostly because I like to support the underdog. I'm not really sure what antics he's done to cause all the hate.

Well, for the record, HGH isn't a steroid. But it does allow your body to heal faster. So it's still cheating. But only because it is illegal because Im not sure the medical community is sure of it's long term effects. I think it would be great to make it legal for professional atheletes.

man I would like him on our team today he showed alot. three awful throws to him (first was a bad throw that he almost got) He is a playmaker. And should get the ball, Id be ****** today too.

he said it right on TV, and to TO, harrison was caught using HGH, NOT STEROIDS, and he was using them to heal faster from his severe knee injury suffered at the hands of a cheap shot

No WR has more TDs over the last three years than TO, but then again, nobody has fewer catches against the Saints in the last three years either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom