N/S: T.O. in tears during postgame (1 Viewer)

i kinda feel bad for laughing at him

i mean he did put his heart and soul into the preparation and game

if colston woulda cried

you guys would of cried too

Seriously. The guy obviously really cares about his quarterback, and simply doesn't want him to be blamed for losing a big game.

Signed,
Donovan McNabb

Priceless:lol: A part of me feels so bad, but then I get over it.:D

Attachments

• 9287990f-f85e-40d1-90f3-8a56962f4a0d.jpg
    9287990f-f85e-40d1-90f3-8a56962f4a0d.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 18
The way our team performed this season, a few guys on our team should've been crying. I'll never bash a player that wears his emotions on his sleeve.

Like someone said if Brees had been crying u guys wouldn't be so quick to point and laugh.

The way our team performed this season, a few guys on our team should've been crying. I'll never bash a player that wears his emotions on his sleeve.

Like someone said if Brees had been crying u guys wouldn't be so quick to point and laugh.

Maybe its just me, but I have one question....was T.O. really crying....the mans wearing sun glasses, now I didn't see the whole news conference, but does he ever take them off. Also, we all know how much T.O. loves for the media to talk about T.O.....what better way for him to get more media coverage then if he crys after the game. With some of the stunts that he has pulled in the past, I wouldn't leave it past him. I am just saying.

Besides, if Brees is crying and talking about his teammates you are right I would not laugh because I would believe him. T.O. has always been more about himself then his teammates. There is a huge difference between Brees and T.O.....night and day difference.

This is the way you or I might look at it, but something tells me Mr. Owens isn't thinking that way... :)

He is a little pecan. Frank I think it was genuine b/c you could see a little wetness just under his sunglasses.If it was fake then he has a career in acting after hes finished with football.

tocryingqh6ry9.gif

youtube-star-chris-crocker-glitter.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom