N/S: T.O. in tears during postgame (1 Viewer)

Somebody youtuded that already!?! :hahahaha:

Well they can blame the offense for dumb penalties, dropped passes, and for letting the giants beat Romo to a pulp in their backfield.

They can blame the defense for dumb penalties, bad tackling, and letting the Giants drive right before halftime and change momentum.

Special teams had a hand in it also for letting RW run that punt back to put them into position for that TD.

Everybody had a hand in that loss... and I can't be happier. :9:

And yet how many of the Cowboys O linemen are going to the Pro Bowl? And how many of their Defense (including sorry Roy Williams who can't cover anyone) are going to the Pro Bowl? Sorry but the NFC Pro Bowl voting is a joke. A "one and done" team has the most undeserving players going......

That's what I was thinking this morning too, and it didn;t take long.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pwyDYA6YlR4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pwyDYA6YlR4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited:
T.O. is emotionally unstable... and certifiably crazy.

I laughed out loud when I saw him crying... made my day.

Thanks T.O.

The cynic in me says that T.O. knows it's the last camera time he'll get this season so he want's to go out w/ a bang.

Maybe its just me, but I have one question....was T.O. really crying....the mans wearing sun glasses, now I didn't see the whole news conference, but does he ever take them off. Also, we all know how much T.O. loves for the media to talk about T.O.....what better way for him to get more media coverage then if he crys after the game. With some of the stunts that he has pulled in the past, I wouldn't leave it past him. I am just saying.

Besides, if Brees is crying and talking about his teammates you are right I would not laugh because I would believe him. T.O. has always been more about himself then his teammates. There is a huge difference between Brees and T.O.....night and day difference.

You can say what you want about the guy's stunts (I don't know what those stunts would be), but honestly this "T.O. is a distraction" talk is real old. Honestly he hasn't done anything to disrupt his team since Philly. Everything that happened in Dallas was clearly because of Parcells and his need to belittle players.

I mean I love Reggie, but I doubt Reggie or anyone on our team has the heart to come back from injury the way T.O. did. From a broken leg a few years back, and now a high ankle sprain? Dude I had a high ankle sprain in 2003 that never healed right and it sometimes hurts me to this day. Meanwhile everyone just seems so happy go lucky here in N.O. after such a dropoff this season. And T.O. was just in the PLAYOFFS?????

I've seen Chad Johnson cry in a post game interview. Was that staged too? Great talent, but everyone wants to say he's a distraction. At least I can tell that T.O. and #85 care. That's why I'm not gonna rip them for crying.

I know I'm a cynic but maybe by saying what he did he actually put Romo on the spot. As far as I remember from watching the game TO had some serious drops, some passing right through his hands which could have changed the course of the game.

If he had been crying saying that he had let his QB down, I might have believed him, but now he goes out in public saying "Don't blame Romo for taking the weekend off" and by doing so immediately put Romo in the spotlight

You can say what you want about the guy's stunts (I don't know what those stunts would be), but honestly this "T.O. is a distraction" talk is real old. Honestly he hasn't done anything to disrupt his team since Philly. Everything that happened in Dallas was clearly because of Parcells and his need to belittle players.

I mean I love Reggie, but I doubt Reggie or anyone on our team has the heart to come back from injury the way T.O. did. From a broken leg a few years back, and now a high ankle sprain? Dude I had a high ankle sprain in 2003 that never healed right and it sometimes hurts me to this day. Meanwhile everyone just seems so happy go lucky here in N.O. after such a dropoff this season. And T.O. was just in the PLAYOFFS?????

I've seen Chad Johnson cry in a post game interview. Was that staged too? Great talent, but everyone wants to say he's a distraction. At least I can tell that T.O. and #85 care. That's why I'm not gonna rip them for crying.

Good post.

...anyone see that? :eek:

He got choked up at the notion that people would blame Romo (and his recent "vacation") as the cause of the Cowboys' loss.

I still don't feel sorry for them, but that was a surprising emotional moment.

Wow!

:gosaints:

PS: Haven't liked the Cowboys since Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry in a cold, calculated manner. No class! Anyway...

the media needs to drop its tabloid facination with Romo's dating life, its old and meaningless.

For those who want to save a clip to desktop

Attachments

• TO.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
you guys need to lay off TO. granted i hate the cowboys as well, but TO plays the game with passion.

you guys need to lay off TO. granted i hate the cowboys as well, but TO plays the game with passion.

He also does alot to bring the attention on himself so how can you have one but not the other? He throws temper tantrums on the sidelines... San Fran, Philly, and yes even in Dallas. He has ripped both of his former QBs. He was determined not to get along with Parcells.. and even wore a Tour de France jersey and helmet on the bikes during camp. He did situps in front of cameras in his driveway.

I mean geez it's so unfair that people are making such a big deal about this.. Poor T.O.

As for Romo. No exposure is bad exposure as a celeb. As much as he's "hating" all of this right now, if not for the media he wouldn't be half of the player that he is right now. He's not horrible, but he's not elite either. However he has a decent year last year (not even a full year).. bam Probowl. If he was playing in Cincy or Cleveland does anyone really think we'd be hearing about who he's dating and all this media garbage? No. Do you think he'd be hyped so much by everyone on Sportscenter. Nope. Take the star off his helmet and he's just another QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom