N/S Tackles Joe Thomas and Joe Staley are available (1 Viewer)

I thought we need help on the Defense not OL?
Need help on both but mainly d line. We need a guard. Evans is filling a void this year and has seen his day pass. Strief is only a matter of time. Wiling to give Peat a chance at guard,been playing well.

I wouldn't mind trading for Thomas to play LG. Guy would be an absolute beast here and probably best for him as he ages. Still an elite LT but maybe he would make the switch if he knew it would be playing for a winning team along with LT $. We as not a winning team right now though and I don't see them making a move like this for this season. If he was an OG or at least willing to make the switch then I wouldn't hesitate. I remember the Broncos were interested a year ago but Cleveland wanted a 1st round pick.

Strief is actually playing well, surprisingly. His cap number is rather large, so he should. Peat has stated that he enjoys playing tackle more, but will play wherever the team needs him. I do think he was drafted to eventually replace Strief, so the Thomas at G thought is interesting for sure. The reason I think we should trade Mark Ingram is because he is a square peg in a round hole. At Alabama, the running back is the man. In New Orleans, Drew Brees is the man. This is not a slight against Mark Ingram but Darren McFadden would be a better fit in our offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom