N/S Tampa Bay Bucs Players Antonio Brown & Mike Edwards Suspended Three Games (1 Viewer)

AB was already expected to miss the next 2 games... so technically he's only missing 1 more game. That punishment is weak and the timing is suspect
it's all crap and more proof the NFL is staged beyond anything we could even make up

who gets suspended while they are injured?

Tampa should put him on IR just to complete the farce.

Is that true Tom Brady's trainer Alex Guerrero has been in charge of covid card verifications for the team? That's what I just heard on ESPN radio just now.

This is just getting all too absurd.
Yes, the same guy that has been providing TB12 with juice for the longest time. And the Bucs organization will be absolved bc he doesn’t technically work for the team. Been telling you guys, TB12 has not been clean his whole career. He has fleas from laying in bed with that dog

Last edited:
Yes, the same guy that has been providing TB12 with juice for the longest time. And the Bucs organization will be absolved bc he doesn’t technically work for the team. Been telling you guys, TB12 has not been clean his whole career. He has fleas from laying in bed with that dog

If anyone thinks Brady isn't on something, they're crazy. Favre's body fell apart, Manning's body fell apart, Brees' body fell apart... but somehow Brady is getting STRONGER as he gets older? Better chance of selling me ocean front property in North Dakota before I'm buying Brady is clean.

The NFL always has some drama going on and I love it, especially when the Saints aren't involved.

it's all crap and more proof the NFL is staged beyond anything we could even make up

who gets suspended while they are injured?

Tampa should put him on IR just to complete the farce.
Pretty sure that's why they havent put him on IR, so his suspension games they knew were coming could happen while he is injured. I think if he was on IR his suspended games would start when he comes off IR

I’m not by no means a AB fan but how does Rodgers not get suspended? I would file a grievance based on double standards. What a joke!

Just in the sense that Tampa will now be shorthanded in their next few games & it is not like they have been playing great football. If (Big if I know) the Saints were to get healthy & gain some momentum, race for the south could tighten.
Lol the Bucs are winning the division and it won’t even be close in the end.

Aaron Rodgers gets a slap on the wrist what a shock
Exactly, it's not hard to figure out Roger's pecking order for favoritism and special treatment in this league

1. Los Angeles Rams - Large market, biggest no call team in the league
2. Green Bay Packers - Kiss their arse bc its Lombardi and GB tradition and Aaron
3. Vikings - Whose sideline did you see Roger on for the 2009 NFC championship, we can stop there

on down the line

I’m not by no means a AB fan but how does Rodgers not get suspended? I would file a grievance based on double standards. What a joke!
I mean, Rodgers never presented a fake vaccination card. He just misled the media. No even close to as bad as what AB did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom