N/S Tampa Bay Bucs Players Antonio Brown & Mike Edwards Suspended Three Games (1 Viewer)

If the teams are responsible for verification, shouldn’t the team also be punished? I mean we lost a draft pick for players dancing massless. It’s unbelievably uneven.
Also, either the coach knew or he should've known, isn't that what we were told?

The uneven punishments are so ridiculous and hard to stomach. Any league worth spending money on should have clear rules on punishments that apply equally across the board. Otherwise, the subjectivity turns the parity to parody...and one doesn't have to believe in any sort of conspiracy or outright fixing to recognize that.

So tired of it.

Why all the hate on the Saints?
No hate on the Saints, but just being realistic. The Saints have won the division four years in a row. It’s due for another team to win it especially when that other team is a much more talented roster than every other team in the division. It’s just having common sense about the whole situation.

Pretty sure that's why they havent put him on IR, so his suspension games they knew were coming could happen while he is injured. I think if he was on IR his suspended games would start when he comes off IR
No they dont. You can serve a suspension while on IR. You just do not get game checks or attend team meetings.

Exactly, it's not hard to figure out Roger's pecking order for favoritism and special treatment in this league

1. Los Angeles Rams - Large market, biggest no call team in the league
2. Green Bay Packers - Kiss their arse bc its Lombardi and GB tradition and Aaron
3. Vikings - Whose sideline did you see Roger on for the 2009 NFC championship, we can stop there

on down the line
There's a big difference between telling your team you're not vaccinated and them telling you to down play it to the media.
And submitting a fake vaccine card.

I’m not by no means a AB fan but how does Rodgers not get suspended? I would file a grievance based on double standards. What a joke!
One guy withheld personal information while the other guy had an illegal document.

Well...big difference is...he didn't produce a fake test.
Whether it’s a fake card or not, lying about your status and being around people you can possibly infect is plain lying and wrong. Rodgers should be suspended too. They were wrong, but if I were the Tampa guys, I’d raise hell, not about the suspension but about Rodgers not being suspended too.

Whether it’s a fake card or not, lying about your status and being around people you can possibly infect is plan lying and wrong. Rodgers should be suspended too. They were wrong, but if I were the Tampa guys, I’d raise hell, not about the suspension but about Rodgers not being suspended too.
Rodgers lied to the media, AB to the NFL. This is why AB is suspended.

AB is a luxury for Tampa. They are just fine without him lol

The punishment is weak too IMO. Bucs should be happy its only 3 games. I'd suspend a full season for faking vaccine status. You playing with way too many lives when you do that. 3 games is laughable.
Tell that to those supporting Aaron Rodgers.

Rodgers was lying to everyone. The league knew it and should have suspended him. He’s one of their golden boys, AB and the others are not.
What? The league demanded proof for vaccination for every player. The NFL always knew Rodgers was not vaccinated. AB produced a fake vaccination card. If you can't understand this simple difference...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom