N/S Tebow: I don’t know where I’m going, but I know what’s guiding me (1 Viewer)

ClayT101

Tee Retriever
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...w-where-im-going-but-i-know-whats-guiding-me/

“I may not know where I’m going next, but I know what’s guiding me,” Tebow said, via WPTV.

Tebow compared his current situation to being in high school and trying to decide between attending Florida and Alabama. Tebow said he prayed for guidance on that decision and didn’t get the answer he was seeking.
I guess the only question is will god guide him to Edmonton or Saskatchewan....

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tebow: I don

I guess the only question is will god guide him to Edmonton or Saskatchewan....
No, Montreal has his rights. And what Peter King and other "analyists" are not considering is that Tebow would not be start over Anthony Calvillo, who is the best quarterback that ever played in the CFL.

And the Als have made their homework, they already have in house the guy who will replace Calvillo once he retires: Quinton Porter.

So if it's Canada, it's by a trade, because he has no chance making the Als roster.

Chris Cole

King Cole
Reaction score
Don't know why you had to go there man. You don't know where God is going to guide him. It might be as a motivational speaker, a football player, a garbage man. Tebow has never ceased to praise the Lord in any mention. You don't have to smear it in his face like that. I rarely give negative reps, but I exercised my freedom to in this instance.

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
I dont get the Tebow hype or the negativity. He seems like a good dude to me just not an NFL caliber QB.
The tricky thing about embracing concepts like predestination and determinism is that they work fine when good things happen, but become much more difficult to explain/rationalize when bad things happen.

Reaction score
I dont get the Tebow hype or the negativity. He seems like a good dude to me just not an NFL caliber QB.
I think people hate on him because his image is basically the perfect person. People love to hate. I personally just respect him for who he is, no need to hate.

Kurgan

Ked' sme sami som tak rád
Reaction score
I think people hate on him because his image is basically the perfect person. People love to hate. I personally just respect him for who he is, no need to hate.
You gotta wonder, perfect person? He just seems the most boring person on the planet to me :jpshakehead:

That being said i actually like tebow and enjoyed the broncos 1 po win against the steelers and some tebowtime during the rs..but enough's enough

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
IMO, Tebow has gotten the raw deal since he has been in the NFL.
His playing time has not warranted the media attention has got since he was drafted. And he seems like a nice guy.
On the other hand, he can't be put in a delevoping role as a backup QB (in part because of the streak/playoff win last year,and his fan base.)
Unless a team is REALLY desperate or just want to sell a couple jerseys, I can't see a NFL team picking him up.

FuzzyDunlop

waste of paint
Reaction score
Because he isn't a very good football player, yet was given more attention by the media than so many others that actually were.

No one hates the guy for who he is. But I will say this, that quite often the image that public figures put out into the media is rarely who they actually are. So many times entertainers are propped up in the media as these wholesome perfect role-models, when we come to learn after the fact that they were nothing even close to resembling the image that their PR department created for them.

Maybe he is the greatest person in the world and is completely genuine, but none of us actually know the guy to say for sure. So when the media takes it upon itself to repeatedly force-feed everyone with feel good stories about Tim Tebow, with all of these very specific details of every generous thing he's ever done in his lifetime, it is only natural for a lot of people to be a bit skeptical.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)