N/S Tebow: I don’t know where I’m going, but I know what’s guiding me (1 Viewer)

ClayT101

Tee Retriever
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...w-where-im-going-but-i-know-whats-guiding-me/

“I may not know where I’m going next, but I know what’s guiding me,” Tebow said, via WPTV.

Tebow compared his current situation to being in high school and trying to decide between attending Florida and Alabama. Tebow said he prayed for guidance on that decision and didn’t get the answer he was seeking.

I guess the only question is will god guide him to Edmonton or Saskatchewan....

Tebow: I don

I guess the only question is will god guide him to Edmonton or Saskatchewan....

No, Montreal has his rights. And what Peter King and other "analyists" are not considering is that Tebow would not be start over Anthony Calvillo, who is the best quarterback that ever played in the CFL.

And the Als have made their homework, they already have in house the guy who will replace Calvillo once he retires: Quinton Porter.

So if it's Canada, it's by a trade, because he has no chance making the Als roster.

Don't know why you had to go there man. You don't know where God is going to guide him. It might be as a motivational speaker, a football player, a garbage man. Tebow has never ceased to praise the Lord in any mention. You don't have to smear it in his face like that. I rarely give negative reps, but I exercised my freedom to in this instance.

I dont get the Tebow hype or the negativity. He seems like a good dude to me just not an NFL caliber QB.

The tricky thing about embracing concepts like predestination and determinism is that they work fine when good things happen, but become much more difficult to explain/rationalize when bad things happen.

I dont get the Tebow hype or the negativity. He seems like a good dude to me just not an NFL caliber QB.

I think people hate on him because his image is basically the perfect person. People love to hate. I personally just respect him for who he is, no need to hate.

I think people hate on him because his image is basically the perfect person. People love to hate. I personally just respect him for who he is, no need to hate.
You gotta wonder, perfect person? He just seems the most boring person on the planet to me :jpshakehead:

That being said i actually like tebow and enjoyed the broncos 1 po win against the steelers and some tebowtime during the rs..but enough's enough

IMO, Tebow has gotten the raw deal since he has been in the NFL.
His playing time has not warranted the media attention has got since he was drafted. And he seems like a nice guy.
On the other hand, he can't be put in a delevoping role as a backup QB (in part because of the streak/playoff win last year,and his fan base.)
Unless a team is REALLY desperate or just want to sell a couple jerseys, I can't see a NFL team picking him up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom