N/S - Ted Ginn signs with Carolina (1 Viewer)

Maybe he will take a few throws away from Smith, and of course, Teddy will drop them...

Ginn must have signed for a pack of double-stuffed Oreos and a bag of dill pickle Zapps... Carolina will be in Cap Hell until my 5 yr/old graduates high school.

They will never get Cam a real weapon to work with, and i'm so thankful for that. When Steve Smith finally retires he ain't gonna have squat work with. Keep it up Panthers FO! :h7:

I remember when there were those on here who wanted to draft Ginn, in the first round. To my surprise he got drafted in the first round, 9th overall by Miami. As expected Ginn is an unreliable situational speed WR/returner. Not a #1 or #2 receiver. Perfect for Carolina.

Dangerous Returner, but not much of a pure receiver.. he may beat you deep but he's not very reliable in the intermediate - short game, and can't really go over the middle due to his frame.

good for them im one of the few people who do like the panthers their my second team but i hope he works out for them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom