N/S Tennessee at Baltimore AFC division round game thread (1 Viewer)

The Ravens have been on cruise control for the last few games and the Titans have been fighting to get into the playoffs. It showed last night. The Ravens looked like they were doing a walk-through and had nowhere near the intensity of the Titans.

The Ravens still had a chance until that Jackson pass hit Hayden Hurst right in the chest. Hurst never even saw the ball.

San Francisco won the Super Bowl today. Sad.
And yet they were one inch away in Week 17 from having to do all their dirty work on the road. :jpshakehead:
I'm still not convinced they are all that just yet. The Vikings are pitiful.
I'll wait until they have to play a real opponent.

My prediction before the playoffs of the KC Chefs winning the SB it looks very doable...I see Andy Reid finally get one....

Reid is going to make a bone headed decision when it comes to clock management . 3 2 1 and counting

The Ravens have been on cruise control for the last few games and the Titans have been fighting to get into the playoffs. It showed last night. The Ravens looked like they were doing a walk-through and had nowhere near the intensity of the Titans.

The Ravens still had a chance until that Jackson pass hit Hayden Hurst right in the chest. Hurst never even saw the ball.

Nah I disagree they were beat coming out of the locker room.

They filled up on so much cheese they could barely walk.

If Henry has a night close to the last two games next week Titans will dirt roll the Chiefs or Texans.

Who would have known that the answer of that exotic Lamar Jackson performance is a solid mistake free traditional defense?.....b/c that's exactly what the Titans had....

My prediction before the playoffs of the KC Chefs winning the SB it looks very doable...I see Andy Reid finally get one....
The Titans were not “scared”of any of the Ravens receivers. So, they loaded the box and made Jackson run for his life (which he is very good at) or try to beat them with his arm. Speaking of not having a #2 receiver. Do the Ravens even have a #1 WR?

want to know what else is scary? LM is almost the same size. Listed as the same height, just 8lbs lighter. I wonder if SP would utilize him more maybe the saints would have similar results

Omg. I didn't even realize that. We have baby derrick henry and payton isn't using him right. I hate when he tries to run kamara against teams like san fran and minny. There's kamara games and there's murray games. Whenever you play a tough run you need to run murray. It P'Oed me off when it was 3rd and 1 and he did a pitch play to kamara instead of running murray. I knew murray is a big guy,but not that big.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom