N/S Tennessee at Baltimore AFC division round game thread (1 Viewer)

Derrick Henry is a run away locomotive. I'm old school and love it. Stacking the box to contain him will open the playbook for Tannehill. Good luck future opponents

San Francisco won the Super Bowl today. Sad.

No, the 1973 Dolphins did it in the AFC Championship Game and Super Bowl. Still an impressive accomplishment, though.

Titans first playoff team ever to win back to back games without throwing for 100 yards.

So the scary part is the QB who was the best in the NFL this season in terms of passer rating hasn't been needed to shoulder the burden. But we know he can't easily do it.

Lamar Jackson is a fraud. He got expose last year and he got expose this year again. This dude cannot throw.
They will be clamoring for a QB change by mid way next season.
Ravens radio are blaming the receivers and Mark Ingram rather than the turnover machine for the loss. Pumping his garbage time prevent defense stats

They will be clamoring for a QB change by mid way next season.
Ravens radio are blaming the receivers and Mark Ingram rather than the turnover machine for the loss. Pumping his garbage time prevent defense stats
So did SportsCenter. I don't care how "electric" you are, you cannot turn the ball over three times in a playoff game.

Lamar will be figured out very soon IMHO. There were so many rumors in college about his inability to pick up the playbook and the offense having to be scaled back. Electric player but more of a one or two year wonder that will come crashing down sooner than later.

Some mild language, but our favorite Falcons fan summarizes Baltimore's night pretty accurately. Lol

Who would have known that the answer of that exotic Lamar Jackson performance is a solid mistake free traditional defense?.....b/c that's exactly what the Titans had....

My prediction before the playoffs of the KC Chefs winning the SB it looks very doable...I see Andy Reid finally get one....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom