N/S Terrell Suggs Gets In a BRAWL (Pics) (1 Viewer)

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
2003 incident but now pics have surfaced.

Wonder if or can Goodel do anything

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/nfl_experts/teams/Baltimore Ravens/nfl.t.33

This one actually isn't a new streetfighting story, rather, it's from a 2003 incident involving Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs. Why bring it up now? Because there are pictures, I hadn't seen them before, and they tell a tale of a violent scene.

Now, I can't tell you for sure that it's Terrell Suggs in these photos. None of the pictures are good enough to identify him conclusively (at least I can't). But it's true that he was involved in a fight after a pick-up basketball game at Arizona State in 2003.

He says he was acting as a peacemaker, and he was later acquitted of all charges, and I have no trouble believing his side of the story, because, after all, his uncle is Timothy Busfield (I don't think that's true).

Last edited:
i don't know what went down that day, i really don't care but i don't like suggs because of the low blow he put on brees in the pro bowl.

I know this story is pretty irrelevant now, but I couldn't help but laugh at the last two paragraphs but that was just wrong.

i don't know what went down that day, i really don't care but i don't like suggs because of the low blow he put on brees in the pro bowl.
He also give Reggie's feet an extra twist during a tackle in 2006 with Reggie's bum ankle.

ept_sports_nfl_experts-818791884-1203967848.jpg

I must say, those two guys are no match for Terrell Suggs and his brother. What the hell were they thinking? I heard Brian Mckinnie, a 6-8, 350 pro bowl tackle also got into a fight at a strip club. :dunno:

He also give Reggie's feet an extra twist during a tackle in 2006 with Reggie's bum ankle.

Pretty sure that was Adilus Thomas, while on the ravens... Said he put a little extra sauce on it.

EDIT::: As it was pointed out later, this was in fact Bart Scott.

But thats Billick for ya, he ran a scummy program IMO. He had one good year and he was able to hang on for 6 extra years because of it. That offense never developed and wasn't he an offensive guru before he took the job?

Anyways, the pics don't say much to me, he got in a fight 5 years ago... big deal? Haven't any of you ever been in a fight?

Last edited:
The only fights I've ever been in have been hockey fights

Yes, but we're not millionaire football players in the spotlight who are being scrutinized.

Bad comparison.

Well I don't think thats totally fair.They're still humans. Tempers flare, testosterone starts to flow, and people make mistakes.

Well I don't think thats totally fair.They're still humans. Tempers flare, testosterone starts to flow, and people make mistakes.

Athletes make millions of dollars a year to play a game.

If they get scrutinized for being in a fight or saying certain things, so what.

It comes with the territory. I do not feel sorry for them.

And here you can see that the poor bloody fellow no longer has his bat. Judging from the blood, and the lack of his possession of a bat, I don't think this fight went the way he wanted it to go.
I chuckled :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom