N/S Texans at Patriots (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Houston looks like piddly poo. Fumbled a kickoff and now an INT.

The tradition of Patriots staff leaving and crapping their pants elsewhere continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing how dumb they were for paying Brock a good chunk of money. Don't get me wrong I know that's just the nature of the QB position, especially when they haven't really ever had one. However, Brock is a bum and that isn't changing

Pats win with absolutely anyone under center and it makes me sick.

It's amazing how dumb they were for paying Brock a good chunk of money. Don't get me wrong I know that's just the nature of the QB position, especially when they haven't really ever had one. However, Brock is a bum and that isn't changing

Sure didn't look like a bum when he took the Saints defense to school in preseason and completed a really nice looking TD throw against good coverage from PJ Williams.

Sure didn't look like a bum when he took the Saints defense to school in preseason and completed a really nice looking TD throw against good coverage from PJ Williams.

Yea great point, since preseason has anything at all to do with proving a player to be a bust or not. Lol what a silly post

There's eight minutes left in the first half and it's already been going on for an hour. Game is moving at a snails pace.....

What's the Over/Under on "Hometown Cooking" that the Refs will help the Patricheats - both on blatant calls FOR them and Non-Calls For them!

I know their DBs are getting away with not only playing Patty Cake with the WRs but also blatantly HOLDING their arm and/or hand!

On that "Runing in to the KR" call - that was BS. The 1st player to hit the KR was his own man!

But...

having said that, this game shows the diff of a team that doesn't "screw themselves" (Pats) vs one that does (Texans).

Which one reminds you of the Saints!

Yea great point, since preseason has anything at all to do with proving a player to be a bust or not. Lol what a silly post
That's pretty much the only reason preseason exists, so that teams have an opportunity to evaluate players. But go ahead and lol if you are feeling silly I guess.

What's the Over/Under on "Hometown Cooking" that the Refs will help the Patricheats - both on blatant calls FOR them and Non-Calls For them!

I know their DBs are getting away with not only playing Patty Cake with the WRs but also blatantly HOLDING their arm and/or hand!

On that "Runing in to the KR" call - that was BS. The 1st player to hit the KR was his own man!

That definitely use to be the case, but does that still go on with how much the league and Craft don't see eye to eye any longer? Heck his fans had a fire Rodger going behind him in his interview earlier this evening haha.

Lord knows they've had more calls go their way than any team maybe in NFL history

Since the start of the 2015 season the Pats have allowed 3 first half TD's at home. Saints over same spread have allowed 15 and played 1 less game.

Think that's bad? We've allowed 23 second half TD's at home over that same span.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom