N/S Texans Release Kenny Stills (1 Viewer)

The Saints have the right chemistry in the locker room and on the field....and the top team right now in the NFC. Wouldn't even be part of my daily discussion to bring him in if I was SP.
The Saints brought in Jamies Winston who was a knucklehead in Tampa. They brought back Malcolm Jenkins who is at the forefront of the pro athletic social justice movement. They also kicked the tires on Dez Bryant, a diva, that cancer from Pittsburgh, Antonio Brown, and have a hot head of a receiver now in Michael Thomas (glad to have him).
So don’t be acting like Payton won’t take a chance. It’s only if he’s convinced the player can contribute and behave himself.
Stills was younger, successful with the Saints, and caught up by that idiot Gillette. He’s older and possibly wiser. The Texans have shown they don’t know what the hell they are doing. The Dolphins owner isn’t like Mrs. Benson. He doesn’t get behind his players when it comes to issues near and dear to their hearts.
So, I wouldn’t be surprised if behind the scenes, the Saints listen to Stills or reach out to him if they feel they can use him. If they don’t, so be it. But let’s not flame the player for falling in with the wrong crowd when he was younger. I’ve heard nothing negative on Stills and his attitude since leaving NO. The coaches and players were glad to see him last year in game one against the Texans.

Snead was solid here, but not sure he could be of much benefit now. Not sure what led to his release with us in the first place, but it had to be something significant after having consecutive near 1,000 yard seasons when our receiving corps was underwhelming as a whole. So, if the Saints somehow want him back, fine. If not, fine. We are looking good as it is.

Snead was solid here, but not sure he could be of much benefit now. Not sure what led to his release with us in the first place, but it had to be something significant after having consecutive near 1,000 yard seasons when our receiving corps was underwhelming as a whole. So, if the Saints somehow want him back, fine. If not, fine. We are looking good as it is.
Ravens paid him more than the Saints were willing to pay. The Saints didn’t wanna lose him. They placed a restricted tender on him that the Ravens matched. The Saints let him go.

The Saints brought in Jamies Winston who was a knucklehead in Tampa. They brought back Malcolm Jenkins who is at the forefront of the pro athletic social justice movement. They also kicked the tires on Dez Bryant, a diva, that cancer from Pittsburgh, Antonio Brown, and have a hot head of a receiver now in Michael Thomas (glad to have him).
So don’t be acting like Payton won’t take a chance. It’s only if he’s convinced the player can contribute and behave himself.
Stills was younger, successful with the Saints, and caught up by that idiot Gillette. He’s older and possibly wiser. The Texans have shown they don’t know what the hell they are doing. The Dolphins owner isn’t like Mrs. Benson. He doesn’t get behind his players when it comes to issues near and dear to their hearts.
So, I wouldn’t be surprised if behind the scenes, the Saints listen to Stills or reach out to him if they feel they can use him. If they don’t, so be it. But let’s not flame the player for falling in with the wrong crowd when he was younger. I’ve heard nothing negative on Stills and his attitude since leaving NO. The coaches and players were glad to see him last year in game one against the Texans.

Never said nothing about his character. You did. You're assuming I did to make your point. My point is this, We don't need him!
Thanks, and make it a great day.

Never said nothing about his character. You did. You're assuming I did to make your point. My point is this, We don't need him!
Thanks, and make it a great day.
Cool your heels. It’s your opinion, to which you are entitled. And I’m entitled to present mine. Neither of us knows what Saints need. We are not in that building. I’m just saying let’s keep an open mind on the player.

Last edited:
I’d very much like to understand the logic behind certain people who don’t want certain players BUT complains at the same time when that certain player signs with another championship caliber team like GB or KC with the attitudes of “THAT’S NOT FAIR!”

Not saying this applies to everyone on this board, but I mean genuinely curious what is the logic behind that

Last edited:
I thought this was about Kenny Stills being released. How did he turn into Snead. I want this guy if he can morph into any receiver. :hihi:

It would be nice to have Stills back, but we don't need him. Who would we release to make room for him? He would be just a luxury at this point. We have too much young talent at WR that we need to develop. Just look at Callaway and Juwan Johnson that would stunt their development. also would take snaps away from Tre'Quan Smith who is finally coming into his own.

It would be nice to have Stills back, but we don't need him. Who would we release to make room for him? He would be just a luxury at this point. We have too much young talent at WR that we need to develop. Just look at Callaway and Juwan Johnson that would stunt their development. also would take snaps away from Tre'Quan Smith who is finally coming into his own.
Thomas is still not 100%, TQS keeps getting hurt, and so does Harris. Loomis and Payton would find a way to make it work. Stills is also a great blocker in the run game and a decent route runner, taking the top off the defense. He’d be a great decoy, a Meachem clone, catching a deep ball or two each game.

People can scoff and say whatever they want, but he was a good WR for us. The only reason we let him go was because he was a party animal on Saturday nights before Sunday games. If he’s grown up at all, as he should have, I’d love to give him a look. You can never have too many slot receivers who can make things happen after the catch.

Let’s not pretend that, just because Houston released him, he isn’t worth anything. This is the same squad that traded one of the best WR’s in football for a 4th round pick. There is plenty of upside here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom