N/S Texans trading DeAndre Hopkins to the Cardinals. (1 Viewer)

Johnson is an extremely good back and Houston will reload at WR in a loaded draft. We'll see who does best out of this one, although you have to favour the Cards at this point.

Used to be a good back. Injuries have sapped his explosiveness and he's pretty injury prone.

The only thing that makes sense is that Hopkins probably wants to get paid as the best, and probably threatened to hold-out. His current contract is 12.5/yr

The only thing that makes sense is that Hopkins probably wants to get paid as the best, and probably threatened to hold-out. His current contract is 12.5/yr

My guess is you are on to something. Hopkins has probably shown displeasure or had a professional conversation and it was best for the two sides to part ways. Teams don’t just trade superstars without a reason.

I

I know you're still recovering from not being able to post AJ Green to the Saints threads any more...
I mean... I'm doing pretty fine. It's always fun tagging you in these WR threads. Its the ultimate battle of futility.

We aren't making moves till we get the dead salary at QB moved

I think anyone who's unhappy about this trade just need to consider that this could have been Nuk going to the Patriots...

Used to be a good back. Injuries have sapped his explosiveness and he's pretty injury prone.
Yeah, I do have to wonder if Johnson passes the physical for this trade to go through. But he's had a lot of time off to recover and could well come back, and he's still young.

I think anyone who's unhappy about this trade just need to consider that this could have been Nuk going to the Patriots...
We still got to see where Digg and Odell end up.

So, it's still all really silly. Better off drafting a WR..

It seems like the Texans knew they weren't going to sign or extend him after his current contract and tried to get whatever they could for him (that's the only thing that makes sense to me).

Even if that were the case, Texans got screwed.

I know they have to pay Deshaun but trading away his main weapon I don't know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom