N/S Texas stadium to be demolished (1 Viewer)

I hope they tear down the wrong stadium by accident.

I'd go if I lived in Dallas, just to take a leak on the rubble. BTW, one thing I did have to respect about the Eagles fans, at the recent game, was their absolute hatred of the cowboys. In the two trailers we were using for bathrooms, each of the toilets had a Cowgirls star in the bottom of the toilet. That's awesome.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

That is awesome!!! Hey, here's a marketing idea...you know those little targets you put in the toilet when you're potty training your young son, and you want to teach him to pee standing up? I'll bet some Dallas Cowgirls logos would make great targets... :hihi:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

That is awesome!!! Hey, here's a marketing idea...you know those little targets you put in the toilet when you're potty training your young son, and you want to teach him to pee standing up? I'll bet some Dallas Cowgirls logos would make great targets... :hihi:

This would be even better:

falcons_logo1.gif

Jan

...and in the rubble, they will find a portal to hell, ringed with all the extra skin from Jerrah's plastic surgeries...

I heard they're going to tear it down to build a new Chili's.

Jerry loves him some Papa John's. I'm thinking a Papa John's.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/knyMRGVSsE4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/knyMRGVSsE4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Only about a 10 minute drive from my house, but I have no interest in seeing anything "Cowboy related."

Not even e implosion of Texas Stadium? The symbol of the Cowboys for so long. Granted the implosion of the team is more fun, but hell, I'm there. I'm just bummed they have another house to go to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom