N/S Texas stadium to be demolished (1 Viewer)

RiverCitySaint

Nerf herder
Reaction score
Would this not make for a cool tailgate party ?! It's supposed to happen in February, 2010 and I was wondering who all might be up to watch it go down ? I'm pretty sure there is going to be a lot of teams represented that day, but maybe the Black and Gold can be loudest ! LOL Who's in ?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...plosion_18met.ART.State.Edition1.4be5fe6.html

Only about a 10 minute drive from my house, but I have no interest in seeing anything "Cowboy related."

Maybe if they tear them both down. Now I'd enjoy that.

The reason I do care is because I still have a storage out there in Houston. After I get that I will not care anymore.

This is easy. If you don't have an interest in watching that stadium be demolished with explosives, then don't go. You don't need to justify yourself or give your life story. Geeez.

I'd go if I lived in Dallas, just to take a leak on the rubble. BTW, one thing I did have to respect about the Eagles fans, at the recent game, was their absolute hatred of the cowboys. In the two trailers we were using for bathrooms, each of the toilets had a Cowgirls star in the bottom of the toilet. That's awesome.

Because you and GeauxSaints aks the me.

Dude how you going to ask me a ask question and then say why I answered it. :jpshakehead:

They are picking on you because you didn't say the correct phrase. Its "I couldn't care less", which means there's nothing in this world you care less about than the cowboys.

Ever been there, It's a piece of ****.....It should've been trashed years ago....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom