N/S (Thank God): So many truly terrible teams this season (1 Viewer)

Right now the Raiduhs, Bucs and Rams are on a whole other level of bad.

There are a level of teams above them that at least play hard - Phins, Chiefs, Panthers, Lions, Titans (despite their record), Skins, Cards.

Worst of the worst: Raiders
Really terrible: Bucs, Rams
Just plain awful: Bills, Browns, Redskins
Bad: Chiefs
Bad (but improving): Lions
Biggest Surprise at Being so Bad: Titans
Medicore Again (on the way to being bad?): Texans
Bad (but are going to get better): Panthers

I think we are all just witnessing the drop off in quality quarterbacks. You know there is a shortage when you have Leftwhich, Boller, Russell, Edwards, and Delhomme still starting. I am just glad we not only have a quality QB but one of the best ever.

Exactly. It's a fairly rare event to cut away from one game, but they cut away from TWO.

This also shows how mentally challenged CBS has been with games on TV. Two weeks in a row now, I've had to watch games at 12pm that really weren't worth watching. The Ravens and Bengals should have been on in the first place.

This seems like the largest gap between the haves and have nots since right before unrestricted free agency kicked in years ago.

lots of rule changes

the balance of power is starting to shift.....there are always bad teams in the NFL but we are starting to see the emergence of some of the lesser known teams like san fran

teams that are consistantly talented like the panthers are starting to fall off and you are starting to see the rise of the teams that have been quietly building over the past couple seasons......we are one of them

this is a ridiculous year they are 10 teams with 1 of fewer wins.

honestly its all drafting. teams that consistantly draft well (like the eagles) stay on top for a long time. teams that can't will fall off becuase they lose talent and don't have young talent waiting to replace them. In order to be good you need to draft well and rbing in good free agents. its a balance. alot of the teams falling off are doing so cause of bad drafts the past few years

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom