N/S The Houston Cavaliers (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Did anyone see Deshaun Watson pull a JR Smith yesterday? Seriously, that was pathetic, he scrambled as time was expiring and just crapped out on the play. The city of Houston is not too happy with him.

I am thinking that it’s not popular to say, but the Texans need a new coach. Bill O’Brien is squandering away some amazing talent.

You just can't judge a QB on 5 starts. Some of what he did last year can rightly be described as lucky as well. The crazy scrambling plays and heaving it up, etc.

I'm not dogging the guy. He actually played well for the most part yesterday. Maybe with the right coaching, he becomes a consistently above average QB long term, but it was too early to be anointing him as so many did last season.

You just can't judge a QB on 5 starts. Some of what he did last year can rightly be described as lucky as well. The crazy scrambling plays and heaving it up, etc.

I'm not dogging the guy. He actually played well for the most part yesterday. Maybe with the right coaching, he becomes a consistently above average QB long term, but it was too early to be anointing him as so many did last season.

I think it’s a mix of people jumping the shark on Watson, and his oline playing poorly. Their o-line leaves a lot to be desired, and without proper protection the qb and running backs can’t get in sync.

I think O’Brien is another big problem. He is an avg. coach who has been given some very good talent to work with. How his seat isn’t red hot already is beyond me.

Wow. I hadn't seen that. That was a total lack of situational awareness in waiting for a splash play to develop when a FG would have sufficed.

He’s a young guy, but also very intelligent. I’m sure he will learn from this and make the necessary adjustments. As for JR Smith, he’s always been a bonehead that will never get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom