N/S The Las Vegas Raiders are a Joke (1 Viewer)

Honestly, I think they’re already looking forward to next season and starting fresh in Vegas.
Which is terrible, Oakland fans deserve one last season to remember.

It's totally normal for teams to do this. The only difference is a couple weeks. Usually they wait until immediately after the draft to do this.

I see this as all part of Gruden's plan, and I'd be shocked if Mark Davis isn't on board.

I honestly believe that the Mack trade, and the subsequent tanking are all part if a plan to be a contender in 5 or 6 years. Under the current CBA, not only are rookies cheap, in comparison to vets, but you've got the 5th year option on 1st rounders. I look to see them "poop the bed" again this year, amass more quality picks, and actually start building in a year or two. Gruden's got 10 years in Vegas, and I think it might actually be a good plan. The real questions are: Does he still have it as a coach (did he ever?)? And can he keep the players buying into his system after tanking for years?
The way the raiders have been trading back this year and amassing picks? ^^^ that guy^^^ is looking like a genius.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom