n/s The maker of the Dallas Cowboys' logo has died (1 Viewer)

Frank The Rat

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
(CNN) -- The man behind a famous star has passed away.

Jack Eskridge designed the Dallas Cowboys' team logo after joining the team in 1959, a year before its first season kicked off. His blue star with the white highlight graces every Cowboy's helmet to this day.

The maker of the Dallas Cowboys' logo has died - CNN.com

Ok, first off, let me say, sorry to hear that he passed away. But really how difficult was it to make their logo. Honestly. This is probably how it went down.

Tom Landry - Hey, these are our colors...we need to come up with a logo.

Jack Eskridge - Dallas is in the lone star state, how about a lone star in team colors.

Tom Landry - Sounds good, lets go get lunch.

(CNN) -- The man behind a famous star has passed away.

Jack Eskridge designed the Dallas Cowboys' team logo after joining the team in 1959, a year before its first season kicked off. His blue star with the white highlight graces every Cowboy's helmet to this day.

The maker of the Dallas Cowboys' logo has died - CNN.com

Ok, first off, let me say, sorry to hear that he passed away. But really how difficult was it to make their logo. Honestly. This is probably how it went down.

Tom Landry - Hey, these are our colors...we need to come up with a logo.

Jack Eskridge - Dallas is in the lone star state, how about a lone star in team colors.

Tom Landry - Sounds good, lets go get lunch.

Reminds me of:

Mitch Hedberg said:
I want to get a job as someone who names kitchen appliances. Toaster, refrigerator, blender.... all you do is say what the **** does, and add "er". I wanna work for the Kitchen Appliance Naming Institute. Hey, what does that do? It keeps **** fresh. Well, that's a fresher....I'm going on break.

Lol....A friend commented to me it was almost as hard as the guy that came up with the Browns logo....lol

Not hard to make these design changes...it's not like he knocked it out of the park on the first try

g5s6rhdhcscvg5sldtgt47pv0.gif

r29k40ii53enk5u4bkv8i1slp.gif

8dxx6x0thg5enftyjijdzxkf6.gif

I'm torn. I mean I'm kind of saddened by the guy's death and don't want to be disrespectful of the old or dead, but I had two reactions to this news and couldn't decide which to post.

How bout a pole?

A. Who cares?

B. Good.

Either way, as long as Jurrah keeps alive the Cowbois won't have a chance to win so let he live forever like a vampire.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom