N/S The second biggest star in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Apparently you're not on top of this. The trade is pretty much not gonna happen. The other owners are screaming at Stern to not allow it. Small chance it happens now. He''ll be at Hornets camp tomorrow.

Marc Stein
One source close to the three-team Chris Paul trade talks just told ESPN.com: "The deal is off."

Apparently you're not on top of this. The trade is pretty much not gonna happen. The other owners are screaming at Stern to not allow it. Small chance it happens now. He''ll be at Hornets camp tomorrow.
Do the other owners actually have a say? (Honest question). EDIT: They must since the deal was stopped by Stern.

if they do let it happen the NBA will always be directly responsible for helping shrink the League to a handful of markets. They honestly should just get rid of some teams and just start the season with the playoffs since there will hardly be enough teams with a legit chance, to warrant playoffs anyway.

BTW, cool avatar Seba!

If league does not allow this trade they will do more damage than if they let it go through because Chris Paul will just walk at the end of the season and the Hornets get nothing.

I hate the fact that Paul is going to the Lakers but this is a good deal for the Hornets.

The owners did the fans a disservice by not shutting down this option for players to team up in big markets for an easy shot at a ring. They did nothing to make the league more competitive and that is why my interest in the NBA will remain at an all time low.

this could be a terrible black eye for the NBA.

If they don't trade Paul, he's just going to walk next season.
The best they can hope for is a great season with Paul and maybe convince him to stick around which is a huge leap of faith.

its time for paul to go. he doesnt want to be here. from what I heard it sounded like the trade would have been really beneficial to the hornets and allowed them to build some depth.

I'd say there are realistically more people with Colston jerseys than Paul jerseys. Just sayin. Hell, after this year, there will probably be more sproles and Graham jerseys than Paul jerseys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom